Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The only ones left now are all restricted view.
How do you know that and i thought there wasn't any bad views ? Unless you are pulling our legs in which case you missed out a smiley in your post.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
How do you know that and i thought there wasn't any bad views ? Unless you are pulling our legs in which case you missed out a smiley in your post.

Just counted are there are 121 left. There are no restricted views at the best new venue in the world!!!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
119 left, and just goes to show that the bubble has burst. We won't sell out our seasos this year, nor sell out the match-by-match tickets. So no North corners basically.

119 left, and just goes to show that the bubble has burst. We won't sell out our seasos this year, nor sell out the match-by-match tickets. So no North corners basically.

I'll bite...Why not? 119 left and weeks to go before the season starts. (150 sold this week alone when this thead started)

Match-by-match basis tickets...limited supply of these and many people who don't want to shell out for a season ticket beause they work etc... I see no reason at times that these also won't sell out...of course some of this will depend on who the game is against and also how many people manage to get them off non attending season ticket holders.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
The e-mail also states that there are "other new signings" apart from Kuszczak and Saltor.

So more to come and that's official. Wonder if they're imminent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here