Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket card advice.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Just had my renewal season ticket card in the post yesterday and am now concerned about the next two home games.

The chap I go to home games with is missing the first two games and given me his two season tickets which I have leant out. Can you still gain addmission on the old cards?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My understanding is tht unless you r a new sth or have moved seat yur old smart cards r fine

I would assume that since he has a new one he has moved. If he goes to games with his mate it would be a fair assumption to make that his mate has moved as well.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
My understanding is tht unless you r a new sth or have moved seat yur old smart cards r fine
That was also my understanding, I think I may have confussed the ticket office with my card as I lost it one night (drunk on train - ended up in Fratton) and I think they have sent me two replacement cards. I'll give them a ring on Monday, thanks for your help.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
We have not changed our seats from last season, it's my seat I would never change it. Taking a duster on Tuesday to give it a quick once over.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Without wishing to hijack the thread, I have a loosely related matter to raise that probably doesn't justify its own thread.

Are there any new ST holders that are yet to receive their cards in the post? My dad is still waiting for his, I have told him to ring the club but they're leaving it quite late, no?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am rather bewildered as I have received a new card and haven't any reason to, so assume my old card is now cancelled but cant understand why they have sent a new one. Hope I don't have any problems getting in on Tuesday.

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
I moved seat and I am still waiting for my new card

Without wishing to hijack the thread, I have a loosely related matter to raise that probably doesn't justify its own thread.

Are there any new ST holders that are yet to receive their cards in the post? My dad is still waiting for his, I have told him to ring the club but they're leaving it quite late, no?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I am rather bewildered as I have received a new card and haven't any reason to, so assume my old card is now cancelled but cant understand why they have sent a new one. Hope I don't have any problems getting in on Tuesday.

Try taking both on Tuesday and get the store to check.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I moved seat and I am still waiting for my new card

Just phoned my son who said he received his season ticket the day he jetted off to Ibiza a week ago. Bearing in mind we have the same surname & both applied for our new seats in East Upper at the same time..................................where the feck is mine?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Ther're leaving it quite late, yes!

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

Same here but no replacement card for my son, we have both have kept the same seats.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne

Yes still waiting for mine, although Brother and sister in Law (New St Holders like me) have received theirs.

The words Brewery and piss up spring to mind!

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury

One "new card" reason not yet mentioned is: change of age bracket. I'm not sure exactly what the club means by that one: probably concessions (eg, no longer u18, or now a senior - do either of those apply?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here