Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket card advice.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Without wishing to hijack the thread, I have a loosely related matter to raise that probably doesn't justify its own thread.

Are there any new ST holders that are yet to receive their cards in the post? My dad is still waiting for his, I have told him to ring the club but they're leaving it quite late, no?

My mate hasn't got his... East Stand Upper.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Without wishing to hijack the thread, I have a loosely related matter to raise that probably doesn't justify its own thread.

Are there any new ST holders that are yet to receive their cards in the post? My dad is still waiting for his, I have told him to ring the club but they're leaving it quite late, no?

I am no help I got all mine on Saturday.

But big respect for not making 600,000,001 threads with the title New Season Tickets.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Went into the shop yesterday and enquired when the season tickets are being sent out,was informed that they were despatched on Wednesday and if you dont receive one by Monday contact the Ticket Office at The Amex however if you had a season last year and nothing has changed then you continue to use your current card, if you had binned it then there is a charge of £10 to issue a copy,this is a liberty as I have had no prior advice of this fact. In fact I did find mine but others are not going to be so lucky.

Trolly Dolly

Aug 22, 2011
phone 08443271901 if ticket still hasn't arrived

D

Deleted member 18477

Does anyone know anything about the train vouchers? Are they sending us actual vouchers for each game?

If you haven't recieved your cards yet people ring the f*** up!!! Make sure it's on it's way and ask what you're meant to do IF you don't recieve it by Tuesday. Only new ST holders and movers will get new cards. Old smart cards for everyone else is what you use.

Travel vouchers don't exist this season. We are showing smartcards, paper tickets (if you have them for whatever reason), or email of proof of purchase (if you're collecting your ticket at stadium).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
One "new card" reason not yet mentioned is: change of age bracket. I'm not sure exactly what the club means by that one: probably concessions (eg, no longer u18, or now a senior - do either of those apply?)

My son was will no longer be under 10 during the new season so when we renewed his ST, he was sent a new card although the seat is the same next to mine. (its a slightly higher price)

Train tickets are now included in the price of a ST so flashing your ST card at the station will now be sufficient. No more vouchers that after 20+ trips from Lewes > Falmer > Lewes last season nobody *ever* checked or looked at. :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
this is a liberty as I have had no prior advice of this fact. In fact I did find mine but others are not going to be so lucky.

I'm sure it was in the programme, but I'm surprised people didn't use a bit of common sense as there was no expiry date on the card and just posting out new cards for everybody would have cost the club £10k without the cost of producing them and employing staff to register each card.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm sure it was in the programme, but I'm surprised people didn't use a bit of common sense as there was no expiry date on the card and just posting out new cards for everybody would have cost the club £10k without the cost of producing them and employing staff to register each card.

This. It was blindingly obvious that the plastic card would continue to be used this season as they just load new games on to it - as people would have known from Cup matches. And if I wasn't sure, I'd have found out before binning it. No sympathy with those who've had to stump up a tenner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here