Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sean 'Diddy' Coombs

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
There's ways and means of getting past paywalls. By your comment you've obviously not managed to do so yourself and therefore you haven't read the article, so you are hardly in a position to say it's of questionable legitimacy. You've merely demonstrated that that is your stock response to anything which conflicts with your narrative so it's a pointless exercise providing you with proof of anything. I actually don't care that you're a Trump fan boy so I'm not going to waste my energy highlighting all his character flaws to you because you'll always be totally blind to them no matter what proof is presented to you because you'll just dismiss it as "questionable legitimacy".
If you got past the paywall you can now show me up by copying it here and adding how you got past the wall.

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
The blind dismissal of the article by the various Trump fan boys is very odd as it doesn't actually say anything particularly negative about Trump. And if anything it says things that any Trump sycophant would surely want to hear.

The article merely relates how Trump fell out with Epstein when they were competing for the same piece of real estate. And it then goes on to state how Trump was the one who triumphed as he beat Epstein to the property, which in effect depicts Trump as a "winner" and an adept businessman, which is surely how his faithful devotees on NSC would want him to be depicted.

And yet here you are dismissing the article despite clearly not having read it, as you haven't figured how to bypass its pay wall, so are ignorant of it's content.

This merely exposes and defeats all your previous efforts to pour scorn on the legitimacy of the various articles presented to you which depict Trump in ways which conflict with your idealised and idolised image of him.

The only thing of questionable legitimacy now is your rejection of any evidence presented to you as you have now exposed the uninformed baselessness of your various rejections of anything negative of Trump.
So post it here so we can all see.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
If you got past the paywall you can now show me up by copying it here and adding how you got past the wall.
It's really not that difficult, you just provide an email address in the pop up and you can read it for free.

Go for it, I'm sure you'll find it very arousing. A word of caution, it's quite a lengthy article so try not to cum too early.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Trump now resorting to posting fake photos of Kamala Harris in the company of P Diddy, complete with false insinuating comments.

Given the existence of the unfaked photos of Trump in P Diddy's company he'd have to be a complete and utter imbecile to resort to such tactics.... Oh

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Trump now resorting to posting fake photos of Kamala Harris in the company of P Diddy, complete with false insinuating comments.

Given the existence of the unfaked photos of Trump in P Diddy's company he'd have to be a complete and utter imbecile to resort to such tactics.... Oh

Stay classy, Trump 🙄 f***ing hell

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The blind dismissal of the article by the various Trump fan boys is very odd as it doesn't actually say anything particularly negative about Trump. And if anything it says things that any Trump sycophant would surely want to hear.

The article merely relates how Trump fell out with Epstein when they were competing for the same piece of real estate. And it then goes on to state how Trump was the one who triumphed as he beat Epstein to the property, which in effect depicts Trump as a "winner" and an adept businessman, which is surely how his faithful devotees on NSC would want him to be depicted.

And yet here you are dismissing the article despite clearly not having read it, as you haven't figured how to bypass its pay wall, so are ignorant of it's content.

This merely exposes and defeats all your previous efforts to pour scorn on the legitimacy of the various articles presented to you which depict Trump in ways which conflict with your idealised and idolised image of him.

The only thing of questionable legitimacy now is your rejection of any evidence presented to you as you have now exposed the uninformed baselessness of your various rejections of anything negative of Trump.
You don't continue to be a Trump supporter by reading things.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Us mere mortals (the great unwashed), will never know, unfortunately what actually went on behind closed doors at these parties.
That’s the whole point.
We are mushrooms; kept in the dark and fed on shit.

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
I came across it a few years back when it constantly pushed pro-Putin propaganda. Maybe it has changed - but because of its pro-Kremlin past I always laugh now when someone uses one of their links.

Carry on. With zerohedge links you are stealing the show here.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I wouldn't call a free market doomer site pro putin, do you mean anti war?

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
It's really not that difficult, you just provide an email address in the pop up and you can read it for free.

Go for it, I'm sure you'll find it very arousing. A word of caution, it's quite a lengthy article so try not to cum too early.

So what I've learnt from your posts is..

I read links and you don't.
You are a pretty poor liar/gas lighter.
You don't know when to bail.

Carry on, I'm sure your left-wing chums on here will enjoy watching you getting railed by a right-winger for a couple more pages. :ROFLMAO:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here