Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sean 'Diddy' Coombs

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Are you just posting links without reading them? Its behind a fire wall and is of questionable legitimacy.

also I asking for proof he joked about young girls and that the falling out in 2004 really happened, as he was banned in 2020.

Says the poster who used a link to zerohedge as their source of "evidence".

Absolute quality entertainment.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Are you just posting links without reading them? Its behind a fire wall and is of questionable legitimacy.

also I asking for proof he joked about young girls and that the falling out in 2004 really happened, as he was banned in 2020.
There's ways and means of getting past paywalls. By your comment you've obviously not managed to do so yourself and therefore you haven't read the article, so you are hardly in a position to say it's of questionable legitimacy. You've merely demonstrated that that is your stock response to anything which conflicts with your narrative so it's a pointless exercise providing you with proof of anything. I actually don't care that you're a Trump fan boy so I'm not going to waste my energy highlighting all his character flaws to you because you'll always be totally blind to them no matter what proof is presented to you because you'll just dismiss it as "questionable legitimacy".

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Another incident that will have people rethinking their funeral music.

“I’ll be missing you” was very popular, as was R Kelley’s “I believe I can fly”, rightly so people wont want to go on their final journey to the soundtrack of a Nonce warbling.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Another incident that will have people rethinking their funeral music.

“I’ll be missing you” was very popular, as was R Kelley’s “I believe I can fly”, rightly so people wont want to go on their final journey to the soundtrack of a Nonce warbling.
To be fair if they were considering these tunes they should have been rethinking their funeral music anyway.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Loads of paywall-circumventing websites you can use. The WP as sources go is one of the more reliable I would suggest.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

The Washington post, Jeff Bezos owned left leaning rag that’s donated millions to Harris…
The blind dismissal of the article by the various Trump fan boys is very odd as it doesn't actually say anything particularly negative about Trump. And if anything it says things that any Trump sycophant would surely want to hear.

The article merely relates how Trump fell out with Epstein when they were competing for the same piece of real estate. And it then goes on to state how Trump was the one who triumphed as he beat Epstein to the property, which in effect depicts Trump as a "winner" and an adept businessman, which is surely how his faithful devotees on NSC would want him to be depicted.

And yet here you are dismissing the article despite clearly not having read it, as you haven't figured how to bypass its pay wall, so are ignorant of it's content.

This merely exposes and defeats all your previous efforts to pour scorn on the legitimacy of the various articles presented to you which depict Trump in ways which conflict with your idealised and idolised image of him.

The only thing of questionable legitimacy now is your rejection of any evidence presented to you as you have now exposed the uninformed baselessness of your various rejections of anything negative of Trump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here