Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Site Changed today!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
dunno if already mentioned but am i the only one thinking it looks a little strange with the massive white bar gap and options on the right side, looks a little scruffy to me.

any thoughts?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Hasn't changed for me.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
All those premium tv sites look a bit pony imo, very cluttered. If you have any kind of ad blocker running then the whole thing looks awful.

Looks like you have the same issue as me, if you're running an adblocker it ruins the layout - very lazy coding.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Changed for me, Didn't think it deserved it own thread and couldn't find an appropriate thread for it so then just left it. I'm not gonna put my self out there in case the NSC mafia get me.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Hasn't changed for me.

there you go buddy

2d2b1nt.png

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It has the new branding on it now, otherwise not changed for me.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
All those premium tv sites look a bit pony imo, very cluttered. If you have any kind of ad blocker running then the whole thing looks awful.

Looks like you have the same issue as me, if you're running an adblocker it ruins the layout - very lazy coding.

oh ad there... i suppose it makes sense now =/

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
also they have removed all those that have left from the team profiles!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
You have inadvertently informed Bozza that you are running an ad-blocker.
Expect your NSC access to be removed within seconds.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It looks bl**dy awful in Google Chrome - there is a failure of the CSS; 'Home', 'News', 'Match' etc are bullet points in the left, and the rest is a complete jumble. On Firefox and Safari, it looks fine.

I was a little surprised to see that we had Chris Rea, Bryan Adams and Neil Diamond playing for us, until I scrolled down a bit.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Mine looks the same as it ever did, apart from the new Albion logo, in Chrome.

It looks like it's just a formatting issue for the people who see the links down the right hand side with the oversized header banner

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Mine looks the same as it ever did, apart from the new Albion logo, in Chrome.

It looks like it's just a formatting issue for the people who see the links down the right hand side with the oversized header banner

Same here

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Titanic and MrShaun15 you are showing different pages, one is the HOME page the other is the NEWS page.

Could account for the differences ?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Titanic and MrShaun15 you are showing different pages, one is the HOME page the other is the NEWS page.

Could account for the differences ?

nope just went on news home and still looks weird its because im running adblock i think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here