Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Site Changed today!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Titanic and MrShaun15 you are showing different pages, one is the HOME page the other is the NEWS page.

Could account for the differences ?

ScreenShot049.jpg

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
nope just went on news home and still looks weird its because im running adblock i think

They are two different pages, HOME and NEWS.

On my Chrome, I can see both of those pages that were posted on here, one is HOME and the other is NEWS.

The layout is different and nothing to do with an Adblocker.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
They are two different pages, HOME and NEWS.

On my Chrome, I can see both of those pages that were posted on here, one is HOME and the other is NEWS.

The layout is different and nothing to do with an Adblocker.

I've posted both my HOME and NEWS pages... they don't look the same as the one MrShaun15 posted earlier (his NEWS page).

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I've posted both my HOME and NEWS pages... they don't look the same as the one MrShaun15 posted earlier (his NEWS page).

Mr Shaun15 first posted the HOME page (it's in the URL at the top), the same as your second posting with the 'Videos sponsored by ESPN on the right.
The difference seems to be the tabs for Player etc

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Mr Shaun15 first posted the HOME page (it's in the URL at the top), the same as your second posting with the 'Videos sponsored by ESPN on the right.
The difference seems to be the tabs for Player etc

no your wrong i went on both and its all messed up due to the fact i have adblocker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here