Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Party Official Result

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Please do let me know the exact dates for the May elections, i intend to book a couple of days off work and come down for it, and if i can be of any help, then my wife and i would love to help, well done to everyone who campaigned and worked so hard on behalf of the SEAGULLS PARTY, you are all a great credit and inspiration to the rest of us supporters, i raise my glass to you all, and thank you , WELL DONE ED AND HIS TEAM :drink: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done LB a magnificent effort.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Top job your Lordship, well done to all concerned. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Well done Lord B . A Fantastic start for a newly formed political party.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The Conservative Candidate. Isn't that David Brents brother?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Superb work by The Seagulls Party. Very well done Ed and campaign team :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

22% of the vote is a magnificent effort for a party only formed two months ago. It forces the ruling junta to take the party seriously. And the additional media coverage generated is invaluable to the Falmer cause.

Be afraid LDC, be very afraid...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Well done Ed and all involved. The good thing to come out of this is that come May, people will know that a vote for the Seagulls Party will not be a wasted vote.

Also big thanks to Roz for the text.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:clap: Astounding effort really. Congratulations and thanks for putting up a fight.

:bowdown:

That old man that apologised as he has been voting Conservative all his life, just goes to show that perhaps people vote for the party instead of the policy. You have done very well to gain so many votes.

:clap: :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Awesome result and even more impressive given the short time since the party was formed :clap:

El Dude Brother

Feb 8, 2006
Well done to everyone involved with the campaign! This is no doubt a fantastic achievment in a tough ward.

And if anyone tries to dismiss this, perhaps it's worth pointing out that at the last General Election the Lib Dems polled, yup, you guessed it, 22%.

Dandyman

In London village.
:clap:

From small acorns do mighty oaks grow...

Well done Ed and all the Seagulls party people.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Onwards and Upwards, well done Ed, let's stuff em in May.

Even better if the High Court has judged in our favour by then, and you still stuff em.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Marvellous effort, well done to all concerned. This will certainly help to focus this mind

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Apologies for the slightly pessimistic post last night, Ed. The fact that you, and everyone else involved at the coal-face (so to speak), seem pleased is very reassuring.

Thanks for all your efforts so far.

Andrew...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Curious Orange said:
Apologies for the slightly pessimistic post last night, Ed. The fact that you, and everyone else involved at the coal-face (so to speak), seem pleased is very reassuring.

Thanks for all your efforts so far.

Andrew...

ditto

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here