Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls map of Britain

but I claim the City of London and all the wealth its bequeths and the top totty it nurtures.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If thats what it takes to get it than I will pass...:annoyed:

Because of your semi-valid claim to the "THRONE" of SLURREY..I award you the exceptional title "THE EARLY OF SHIRLEY" which is one above SERF but still inferior to the LORD

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
In the county of Glam......the Prince of Glam will be offering the following to all his subjects (and visitors of course).......Rape, Pillaging.....more Rape.....loads more Pillaging, some more Raping and to finish off the mornings activitys we will have a bit more pillaging........methinks I am going to enjoy this role......

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Newcastle upon Tyne as well. So Tyne and Wear, can I lay claim?

oooh, by Rights Turienzo's LC got in first because is IN Tyne and Wear but you have named the county! and in view of my ruling on Carwash and all the arse that caused I must be firm..you are indeed THE LORD OF TATE AND LYLE and TLC is "THE DUKEY OF NEWKY" whish is equivalent to No. 1 FLUNKEY

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
oooh, by Rights Turienzo's LC got in first because is IN Tyne and Wear but you have named the county! and in view of my ruling on Carwash and all the arse that caused I must be firm..you are indeed THE LORD OF TATE AND LYLE and TLC is "THE DUKEY OF NEWKY" whish is equivalent to No. 1 FLUNKEY

Just because I caught you out on a legal technicality there is no need to refer to is 'arse'.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
In the county of Glam......the Prince of Glam will be offering the following to all his subjects (and visitors of course).......Rape, Pillaging.....more Rape.....loads more Pillaging, some more Raping and to finish off the mornings activitys we will have a bit more pillaging........methinks I am going to enjoy this role......

I was only joking about the Gary Glitter reference...:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here