Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls map of Britain

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
uk-counties-map-2.gif

Heres the map...Ill start populating it.

First person to claim a county is "The LORD"

Subsequent people will be listed in rank from SERF to PLEB

claim lancashire

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Right, I'll get round to the rest of you shortly, but so far Surrey looks like this...

THE LORD-Croydon Seagull
Serf-Carwash
Oik- Surrey Seagulls

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Remember Wales is seperate to England, so I still claim my Lordship of Glamorgan............. "Lord Glam",...sounds very Brighton & Hove Albion if you ask me :laugh:

As Wales is a PRINCIPALITY you will be known as "THE PRINCE OF GLAM!"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
ermm''I was firstest after you posted the map...

Sorry Serf, check again...page one, you had the chance but were torn between Watford and Shirley...In all the confusion THE LORD OF SLURRY" status was grabbed by Croydon Seagull

spacey

Jan 9, 2007
West Sussex
Here is a blatant plug of my new website, however this is a link to a website recently created, however it is still in testing!! The aim is to go live oneday!!!

The concept of the site is to find out the UK online support levels for clubs (ie Brighton and Hove Albion FC) in different areas (ie South East, South West, Wales, Scotland), if the site is successful we will go international, for those who have recently moved to New York out there!!

Fans can register up to three teams and by teams we cater for the premier league down to grass roots.

The site is still in testing due to designer delays, however you are more than welcome to register and give opinions

Fanzup - home

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nope..you posted the map and then invited claims...

Toss Croydon for it...I admit the whole Lord thing came later...I was getting carried away..I'm sure he wont mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here