Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Wales

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I noticed the sticky at the top, (seagulls in london) which made me think, i wonder how many supporters actually live in South Wales? ive ofton thought my wife and i would be the only ones, but i now know we are not, if there are enough of us, maybe we could form a simaler type group ? basically if people could leave a message on here, (obviously all the ones who live in the south wales area,) we can see just how many of us there are, also it would be good if you could just say what area you are from, for example i live in bridgend.

This could be good for lifts to away games, or indeed home games, and many things like that, and possibly just a great excuse for us all to get together for a good old :drink: :drink:

COULD ONE OF THE MODS MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE, AS IT NEEDS TO BE ABOUT FOR A WHILE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE IT.

:clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
As there will not be loads of albion supporters living out this way, i would appreciate this being made a sticky so it can be seen by all, for sometime to come.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
no I'm about twice his height. I'm also white and rathr good looking.

I also NEVER sulk...

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
my job is relocatiing to Swansea in the next 2 years but I hope to stay in Sussex

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The laughing Bluebird is a part time seagull. :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Well, what a disapointment, just got in from work, expected to see this had been made into a sticky by the mods...........And ..... nope....no one had even bothered :shootself ..... what does one have to do to get a thread put up as sticky round here ??? or is it for the choosen few :bowdown: :bowdown:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Hello!

Not South Wales but always willing to travel, I know of 2 other Albion fans at uni in Aber as well. Any away games in the midlands or scouseland (think Crewe is next one coming up) we get the train from Aberystwyth, normally a good day out.

I also head through South Wales to some extent on my way back for home matches as well.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
ATFC SEAGULL, would luv to meet up with you mate, but unless i can get these so called mods to make this a STICKY !!!! i will be forever BOUNCING this thread :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

COME ON MODS.........DO IT PLEASE !!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

iF ITS DOWN TO MONEY.....IVE GOT LOADS !!!! :drink:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
hitony said:
ATFC SEAGULL, would luv to meet up with you mate, but unless i can get these so called mods to make this a STICKY !!!! i will be forever BOUNCING this thread :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

COME ON MODS.........DO IT PLEASE !!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

iF ITS DOWN TO MONEY.....IVE GOT LOADS !!!! :drink:

:bounce:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I went to Newport today but managed to escape back over the border by early afternoon, now safely back in Gloucester.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Gully said:
I went to Newport today but managed to escape back over the border by early afternoon, now safely back in Gloucester.

This isnt restricted to JUST people from south wales, i just thought it might be nice if we could get a bit of a group together, from out this neck of the woods in time to come, hopefully we will be able to.......

THATS ASSUMING THE MODS WILL MAKE THIS A STICKY SOMETIME THIS MILLENIUM !!!!!!!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nice idea hitony, I might well be interested, not sure if am far enough south to be a West Country Seagull, aim to move to the Forest of Dean eventually which is right on the border with Wales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here