Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Shop - What would you like them to sell?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
1 - Bags (sports holdalls not manbags) in various sizes and also rucksacks. I bought a small holdall and a rucksack from the club shop at the Goldstone! They both have the lovely old round badge rather than the shitty Gillingham-era shield but as they're about twenty years old they're getting a bit battered.

2 - Decent albion t-shirts.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Crystal Palace or Bill Archer/Derek Belloti toilet paper.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Crystal Palace or Bill Archer/Derek Belloti toilet paper.

Good Call! They can call it the 'Shit On The...' range. :thumbsup:

ps Jordan's ugly orange mug might well be a worthy addition here (not to mention an instant best seller).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1 - Bags (sports holdalls not manbags) in various sizes and also rucksacks. I bought a small holdall and a rucksack from the club shop at the Goldstone! They both have the lovely old round badge rather than the shitty Gillingham-era shield but as they're about twenty years old they're getting a bit battered.

QUOTE]

I should be on commission.... Seagulls Shop -

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Howsabout a scale model (c/w glue, paint etc) of the new stadium?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Proper, quality cufflinks and club crests and badges. Real gold n silver etc, not plated crap, or brass rubbish. My wife had to commission a jeweller to make a pair of cufflinks with just the seagull for my birthday, money the club could of had.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008

Indeed. They have reduced the choice of casual wear such as T shirts to next to nothing from a few years ago. Went into the other shop the other day and bought one but surprised at the lack of choice.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

I have one of the old sports bags. Top quality.:thumbsup:

I would like to see a large selection of Toffs retro shirts

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Those black polo shirts Bennet and A Davies were pictured wearing in the programme on Saturday. They only have those weird silky blue ones with the zip at the moment.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Albion Branded Hair Straighteners and Styling Mousse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here