Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scunthorpe United V Brighton and Hove Albion **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I can't even log in to seagulls player. What the f**k is happening?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Its on yippee!!!!!!!!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Here's the line-up: Albion: Kuipers, Whing, J.Wright, Elphick, Virgo; Navarro, Dicker, Crofts; Cox, Dickinson, M.Wright. Subs: El-Abd, G.Smith, Murray, Tunnicliffe, McLeod, McNulty, J.Smith.

McNulty on the bench!

I reckon this is the XI that will start against Walsall.
Not sure I'm too keen on one up front at home.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
hmm sound now, why is the sound thing backwards? when its muted i get sound when its not i dont

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
McNulty on the bench is a tad controversial, there's no way in Hell he's recovered enough to actually play, it's not physically possible yet. Unless they've got him wearing a Michelinman type suit so if anyone comes close they reflect off him! Not a wise move that I don't think. Great news though, McNulty!!!! :love:

I don't think we'll play a 4-5-1 at home, but I think it's safe to say that the defence is being prepared for next week with a dress rehearsal. Michel Kuipers in goal, I can't say I'm overly suprised.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Yep, working 100% FM quality out here in Crete.

In fact, good enough for me to catch the announcer's call for a minute's silence in memory of "Sir Bryan Robson." :jester:

[Sorry, LB, presumably those pesky PTV electrons take a little longer to get over here...]

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I reckon this is the XI that will start against Walsall.
Not sure I'm too keen on one up front at home.

I think your wrong. May be good for away games.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
seven minutes late, need a hearing aid - well worth £34.99 a year, I'm f#cking complaining, I've had enough of this amateur shit

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
is it on the internet apart from seagulls player? BBC or anything? I'm not going to sign up for SP untill next saturday

Wel that will save you about £1! I would go earlier to make sure you have got all the snags sorted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here