Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scumhamton fans gutted to miss out on Noone

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Achieved in their respective careers? Players love a physio.

Players love success...2 promotions and a 3rd looking likely.

Erm, in his first ever managerial position he has guided a team out of the relegation zone to 13th place. In his second season his team are now six points clear at the top of the league. I rate Adkins but clearly Poyet is the better manager.

Let's wait and see how things finish up first, eh?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
f***ing hell, some of you lot need to get rid of the big chip on your shoulder.

TCB has it right, 2 threads about SCC on the first page and this is becoming like Leeds all over again. We're moving to new stadium and will have bigger crowds next season, now's the time to stop the small club mentality.

SCC clearly has some retards for fans but saint_clark clearly isn't one of them, there's no need for the digs at him on this thread and by doing it you're makin us look like their retards. Stop it, it's embarassing

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
I disagree, I think they'd look at what manager would be better to play under to be honest. A good personality like Gus'

Did you ever see him play? He was a cheat.
And I assume you've all wiped your memories with regards to Calderon nearly signing for us? Saint Gus said; "He won't be our player next season" because apparently talking to another club is immoral. Then he took him back anyway.

And I assume you've all wiped your memories with regards to Calderon nearly signing for us? Saint Gus said; "He won't be our player next season" because apparently talking to another club is immoral. Then he took him back anyway.

To be honest you are right but there is alot more to that story than what you have posted.

And just another thing, do you think any of your players will leave in Jan? Newcastle are linked with just about your whole first team! :L

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

TCB has it right, 2 threads about SCC on the first page and this is becoming like Leeds all over again. We're moving to new stadium and will have bigger crowds next season, now's the time to stop the small club mentality.

SCC clearly has some retards for fans but saint_clark clearly isn't one of them, there's no need for the digs at him on this thread and by doing it you're makin us look like their retards. Stop it, it's embarassing

Too many clearlys.

...and he may not be a "retard" (nice insult btw) but he seems like a prick (there that's better) from this quote.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I fail to see Brighton cheating each week. Maybe a bit of casual timewasting from Casper at every single goal kick :laugh: but I think we play good football the way Gus has taught the team. Yes, Calderon had the right to look at what Southampton offered but then chose Brighton over you...which I think speaks wonders ;) Gus did sort of get out of hand, as he thought Calde wasn't repaying us for giving him a chance in English football, which he will learn from being a very new manager.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
To be honest you are right but there is alot more to that story than what you have posted.

And just another thing, do you think any of your players will leave in Jan? Newcastle are linked with just about your whole first team! :L

I honestly don't think we'll lose anyone we don't want to. Puncheon will almost certainly leave, but he doesn't want to be here now anyway - he threw a bit of a tantrum over being displaced by a 17 year old.
It's a similar thing with Leeds and Beckford last season, we don't need the money and the likes of Lallana/Lambert/Fonte are irreplaceable at such a crucial time of the season.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Too many clearlys.

...and he may not be a "retard" (nice insult btw) but he seems like a prick (there that's better) from this quote.

Of course. Anyone who says anything bad about Gus must be a prick.

I fail to see Brighton cheating each week. Maybe a bit of casual timewasting from Casper at every single goal kick :laugh: but I think we play good football the way Gus has taught the team. Yes, Calderon had the right to look at what Southampton offered but then chose Brighton over you...which I think speaks wonders ;) Gus did sort of get out of hand, as he thought Calde wasn't repaying us for giving him a chance in English football, which he will learn from being a very new manager.

I said he cheated as a player, I didn't say you cheat. We were talking about his personality and from the way he's conducted himself through his career, it doesn't bode well.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Spot on.
Quite a few on this thread seem to be more "deluded" and "arrogant" than this chap. I'm sure i said it earlier in the thread, or on another Saints related thread, that they have every right to think there'll be up there at the end of the season. Lets face it, 20k + crowds, players (supposedly) on over 10k a week, and arguably the best strike force in the division, they should be looking at finishing above everyone else. But as Leeds showed, its not always that easy.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Of course. Anyone who says anything bad about Gus must be a prick.

I said he cheated as a player, I didn't say you cheat. We were talking about his personality and from the way he's conducted himself through his career, it doesn't bode well.

Oh, it is just that I inferred that you were saying he would tell us to cheat, my bad. You say because he "cheated" as a player his personality would not be that good, and I fail to see any link between the two.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Spot on.
Quite a few on this thread seem to be more "deluded" and "arrogant" than this chap. I'm sure i said it earlier in the thread, or on another Saints related thread, that they have every right to think there'll be up there at the end of the season. Lets face it, 20k + crowds, players (supposedly) on over 10k a week, and arguably the best strike force in the division, they should be looking at finishing above everyone else. But as Leeds showed, its not always that easy.

Indeed.
I've been surprised this season at the animosity shown by Bournemouth and Brighton fans (Bournemouth even more so - even naming our game earlier in the season the "New Forest Derby") but in all honesty it would be amazing if all 3 of us got promoted. It's time the South Coast was successful right across the board.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
Oh, it is just that I inferred that you were saying he would tell us to cheat, my bad. You say because he "cheated" as a player his personality would not be that good, and I fail to see any link between the two.

Well if he cheated as a player he clearly thinks it's OK to do so.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Indeed.
I've been surprised this season at the animosity shown by Bournemouth and Brighton fans (Bournemouth even more so - even naming our game earlier in the season the "New Forest Derby") but in all honesty it would be amazing if all 3 of us got promoted. It's time the South Coast was successful right across the board.

As long as Portsmouth go down :laugh:

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
As long as Portsmouth go down :laugh:

Catch 22 for me. When Lambert equalised against them last season, it was the single best feeling i've had as a Saints fan. I've never celebrated a goal more in my life. I want more moments like that, so would be happy enough if they stayed up
And you lot think we've got some bad fans, then check this guy out. Really cringeworthy;
What the f**k is Brightons problem | SaintsWeb

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here