Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scumhamton fans gutted to miss out on Noone

Jan 2, 2011
Deary deary me, you lot are getting in a right old lather aren't you eh? To be fair, i'd never even heard of Brighton until we ended up in League 1, but you're here and we'll just have to knock you off top spot won't we. Your lead is getting shorter and shorter and could even be cut to 3 points come tomorrow evening. Nigel Adkins has a lot of experience at this level, including two promotions, he knows whats required, does Poyet? I doubt it somehow.

Anyway, calm down you hysterical tarts !! :laugh:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Deary deary me, you lot are getting in a right old lather aren't you eh? To be fair, i'd never even heard of Brighton until we ended up in League 1, but you're here and we'll just have to knock you off top spot won't we. Your lead is getting shorter and shorter and could even be cut to 3 points come tomorrow evening. Nigel Adkins has a lot of experience at this level, including two promotions, he knows whats required, does Poyet? I doubt it somehow.

You'd never heard of Brighton? Did you go to school?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

:fishing:

what a twat

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel

Let me guess... ten posts in and it will be homophobic insults? :glare:

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
SaintsWillToppleBrighton is clearly a Pompey fan trying to make Southampton fans look like complete kn0bs on a Brighton fans forum :wanker:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

Lets face it your in a false position.You have played 21 games 13 at home.
Of your 8 away games you have lost 3 not excactly promotion form is it.
Had it not been for a penalty save you would be even further behind us
& you come on here giving the big i am.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
I have a soft spot for the Saints - still have a seat from the last game at the Dell.

It's in my garage as a drip tray for my car.

Bloke who broke them up must have been a good 18 stone and went along one by one saying "anyone else for one !"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here