Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scuffle Between Brighton Fans

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
sUM pRopa noRTy bois wuz mobbhandidd at orINEnT on oR too tOpP fAEACes fUm bak iN tHe dAEyS (GOOD OL DAEYS!!!). Sum sCaRFAs n boBBble hatTs hert n AlL wich wuz rong

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Yeah i saw it going on as well - i think to be fair the guy was just standing up for his mate who was getting abused by the guys behind him. I don't know about him being a troublemaker but I have seen at games regularly over the last few seasons so he hasn't just reappeared.

Someone told me the instigator has form for being a trouble maker and that he's only reappeared on the scene recently after not being around for two or three years.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
sUM pRopa noRTy bois wuz mobbhandidd at orINEnT on oR too tOpP fAEACes fUm bak iN tHe dAEyS (GOOD OL DAEYS!!!). Sum sCaRFAs n boBBble hatTs hert n AlL wich wuz rong
This sort of " amusing " take on the way football hooligans speak has literally been done to death and isnt really very funny, is it ? Be honest !! It isnt !

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Someone told me the instigator has form for being a trouble maker and that he's only reappeared on the scene recently after not being around for two or three years.

The two non-anoraks (alledgedly) involved have probably clocked up more away day caps this season than a lot of people on this forum have managed in their entire life.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Maybe. Just. Maybe somebody had the. Bollocks to say something to somebody's face , that they did not approve with, instead of waiting til they got home to post it on here?

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
These were some of the biggest scumbags I've ever had the mispleasure of standing near at football. I moved for the second half.

Hearing people happily call each other "effing c***s" and threatening to get 'the firm' and 'all the f*cking hard nuts like who've been watching the Albion for f*cking ages" on someone for "f*cking pushing me you c**t" and being one of those "f*cking happy clappy Brighton fans" was frankly embarrassing. Did they apologise to the totally innocent supporters that they knocked over? No. I hope they get banned for life and never get near The Amex.

Were there any stewards around to report them to so they got kicked out? No, what a shambles, the nearest ones were on the pitch which wasn't a lot of use to anyone. Thank god there weren't many kids at the game. Thankfully, after about half an hour they gave up the playground antics and and decided to actually watch the game.
:nono:

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
These were some of the biggest scumbags I've ever had the mispleasure of standing near at football. I moved for the second half.

Hearing people happily call each other "effing c***s" and threatening to get 'the firm' and 'all the f*cking hard nuts like who've been watching the Albion for f*cking ages" on someone for "f*cking pushing me you c**t" and being one of those "f*cking happy clappy Brighton fans" was frankly embarrassing. Did they apologise to the totally innocent supporters that they knocked over? No. I hope they get banned for life and never get near The Amex.

Were there any stewards around to report them to so they got kicked out? No, what a shambles, the nearest ones were on the pitch which wasn't a lot of use to anyone. Thank god there weren't many kids at the game. Thankfully, after about half an hour they gave up the playground antics and and decided to actually watch the game.
:nono:

infighting seems to be common these days...

name dropping by the way:wrong:

Last edited:

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Maybe. Just. Maybe somebody had the. Bollocks to say something to somebody's face , that they did not approve with, instead of waiting til they got home to post it on here?

Spot on. Makes me chuckle whenever I peruse this forum and after 99.2% of matches there is usually a rant from someone who was 'outraged' and screaming for everyone to 'think of the children!' My advice, for what it's worth is to man up, take a step into the real life and vent your opinion in reality instead of cyber-reality.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Spot on. Makes me chuckle whenever I peruse this forum and after 99.2% of matches there is usually a rant from someone who was 'outraged' and screaming for everyone to 'think of the children!' My advice, for what it's worth is to man up, take a step into the real life and vent your opinion in reality instead of cyber-reality.

Venting your opinion is one thing, knocking over OAP's is not?

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Venting your opinion is one thing, knocking over OAP's is not?

My point is if I (and probably most people for that matter) saw someone knock over an OAP or send a kid flying I would say something there and then instead of moving to another part of the stand and waiting until the next day to say something on a forum like a spotty little nigel.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
My point is if I (and probably most people for that matter) saw someone knock over an OAP or send a kid flying I would say something there and then instead of moving to another part of the stand and waiting until the next day to say something on a forum like a spotty little nigel.

And what would that have achieved?

Not a lot much more than this NSC thread, other than having a group of idiots threaten to "f*cking do me over"

All a bit pointless really.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Not everyone is as brave as you. Perhaps Brighton M didn't fancy the abuse/smack in the chops that would surely have followed.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Manning up and calling people names in 'cyber reality' ... oh I love the hypocrisy.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No I don't suppose you do 'buddy'

(Wonders who the 'spotty little nigel' is a reference too)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here