Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scuffle Between Brighton Fans

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Maybe. Just. Maybe somebody had the. Bollocks to say something to somebody's face , that they did not approve with, instead of waiting til they got home to post it on here?

yep, fair play to them. Reading the threads after bournemouth and watford i was embarrassed to be part of the human race. Pretty sure if I hear someone shout Spanish **** at calde or abuse some teenage girls in the crowd I'll do something about it rather than start a thread on here :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
There was a punch up at Watford on Saturday around about kick off time. No idea what it was about, nor do I care really. Boys will be boys and all that. I just hope everyone had a nice time!

I think some people need a cause to fight....we're top of the league, moving in to a whizz bang stadium what is there to moan about?? People are taking it out on one another!

For the sake of the fans of this football club, Bloom I implore you to bugger off with your cash and sell the club to a paint brush salesman from that there north for a nauseating sum of £2.50 and a set of soft bristles so we can get some form of normality back to the terraces!
problem is how do you want to interpret a normal , a lot of people i know would probably say the same :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here