Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott McGleish

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
And their keeper was about 12 and nearly cried.

:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wozza said:
Where is that report from?

We had a clear-cut penalty (Maskell tripped, if I recall) in front of the North Stand at the end of the first half. Ref didn't give it.

"Atmosphere: Fair 6/10" WTF!?!

BTW, I miss McDonald and Storer on the wings. :(

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/BMLSS/albion-4.htm

Unbiased reporting from a game that, in the last 20 mins, had more animated and hatefilled verbal aggression from the Albion fans to an opposing team than I have ever seen.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Lammy said:
Although I must admit. I does seem a bit over the top the reaction he gets. Loads of players have wound us up in the past. For some reason Scott McGleish is singled out.

The circumstances, probably. Halfway up division two, going nowhere, conceding an equaliser in a game in, say, February, somebody gives us the same gesture he did and they'd be fairly quickly forgotten.

However - anarchy at every home game, fighting for the club's existence, a few home games left in a ground sold from under us and due for demolition, tense (to say the least) atmosphere, two goal lead thrown away in front of a heaving North Stand....I could go on. Let's just say his timing and behaviour was....unfortunate.

Wanker.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Herne Hill Seagull said:
The circumstances, probably. Halfway up division two, going nowhere, conceding an equaliser in a game in, say, February, somebody gives us the same gesture he did and they'd be fairly quickly forgotten.

However - anarchy at every home game, fighting for the club's existence, a few home games left in a ground sold from under us and due for demolition, tense (to say the least) atmosphere, two goal lead thrown away in front of a heaving North Stand....I could go on. Let's just say his timing and behaviour was....unfortunate.

Wanker.

I was in Liverpool at the time an unable to make it to the home games. So I guess "you had to be there" When I later asked what he had done to deserve such anger, I thought "Oh, is that it?" THe way people were going on you would have thought he'd Cantona'd a Brighton fan!

*He's still a wanker mind!*

This from the brentford site www.griffinpark.org

JoshBHA
Can I join in?!!

Without doubt, most current hated player for Brighton fans is Scott McGleish of Colchester

Reason being, he nearly started serious outbreak of disorder at the old Goldstone ground season 96/97 whilst playing for Orient

Game finished 4-4, but Orient were 2-0 down, and got it back to 3-2 in their favour! When Orient scored their third, McGleish started doing the "two gun salute" to Brighton fans, imitating that he was shooting them, in the North Stand, big open terrace behind one of the goals (now currently a Toys r Us & DFS!!!!)

He ran off to halfway to celebrate with his team, closely followed by three Albions fans who wanted to beat the crap out of him!!!! They all met at the centre circle, where punches were thrown, and Ray Wilkins (then playing for Orient) was hit!!!

Eventually hauled off by the police, and although cannot condone the actions of the 3, feelings at that stage of the season were VERY HIGH, protests, walk outs, general bad feeling at EVERY HOME game that season, McGleish just inflammed a very volotile situation further, and will never be forgiven for that

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still no news at to whether the little :tosser: is playing?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Wanker till you die
A wanker till you die
We know you are
We're sure you are
A wanker till you die"

:angel: :lolol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Hope he is on the bench then he will really get it.First game back.Sitting taking abuse,warming up taking abuse,Going on getting abuse everytime he touches the ball he gets abuse.
Scott McGleish is a WANKER.He might even just come to watch the game and sit in the North stand,then Dick Knight and Martin Perry can abuse him from the directors seats.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Roll on Saturday.
All together now Scott McGleish is a wanker,is a wanker.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Storer68 said:
This from the brentford site www.griffinpark.org

JoshBHA
Can I join in?!!

Without doubt, most current hated player for Brighton fans is Scott McGleish of Colchester

Reason being, he nearly started serious outbreak of disorder at the old Goldstone ground season 96/97 whilst playing for Orient

Game finished 4-4, but Orient were 2-0 down, and got it back to 3-2 in their favour! When Orient scored their third, McGleish started doing the "two gun salute" to Brighton fans, imitating that he was shooting them, in the North Stand, big open terrace behind one of the goals (now currently a Toys r Us & DFS!!!!)

He ran off to halfway to celebrate with his team, closely followed by three Albions fans who wanted to beat the crap out of him!!!! They all met at the centre circle, where punches were thrown, and Ray Wilkins (then playing for Orient) was hit!!!

Eventually hauled off by the police, and although cannot condone the actions of the 3, feelings at that stage of the season were VERY HIGH, protests, walk outs, general bad feeling at EVERY HOME game that season, McGleish just inflammed a very volotile situation further, and will never be forgiven for that

was not there but thats how i remember it through reports.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If the little twat does play it is almost odds-on that he'll score, as he always seems to against us. Either that or he'll set up a goal.:angry: :angry:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
This has to stop as you are being grossly unfair to Scott...He is much more than just a "wanker" you know. I can think of plenty of other things he also is.

Fuckwit
Arsehole

To the tune of "We Are Sailing"

You're A Wanker,
You're A Wanker,
You're A Wanker,
Yes You Are.

You're A Wanker,
You're A Wanker,
You're A Wanker,
Yes You Are.

(repeat to fade)

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If he always scores or makes a goal against us, I hope he's NOT playing... sitting on the bench in close proximity to the Albion fans, being incessantly abused, sounds like an ideal situation...

W*nker...

PS. Think the "I am sailing" chant would be very effective...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thimble Keegan said:
To the tune of "We Are Sailing"

You're A Wanker,
You're A Wanker,
You're A Wanker,
Yes You Are.

You're A Wanker,
You're A Wanker,
You're A Wanker,
Yes You Are.

(repeat to fade)

Excellent Thimble, this is just the sort of thing I was thinking was needed.

:clap: :clap:

I look forward to that rendition tomorrow.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Blind by your forties
You're going blind by your forties
Blind by your forties
You're going blind by your forties"
Etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here