Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Scott McGleish is a legend"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has made a goal for N'hampton against us since, from a throw-in after Adam Hinshelwood carelessly stood to admire his big hoof into the stand, and the ball-boy replaced that while AH was still patting himself on the back.

Most of the team were admiring that. Apart from being a complete wanker he thinks too quickly to have ever been any use to us :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Forget the year, but after beating Barnet at Underhill, as we were leaving the terrace, Barnet were sent to do a few laps around the pitch. So, we stayed a bit longer, and gave McGleish a little sing song. And as they left the pitch he turned around and replied with his finger- which was quite funny.

I once met his wife/g friend and him on holiday once and she( and him) were mistified why he gets so much abuse.

I related the story to them about the Orient game and he swore blind it was griffiths not him.

After a few beers and bottles of wine, we agreed to disagree although I did say that I would still abuse him.....:lol:

He actually was a very nice bloke and his wife was well fit

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

I once met his wife/g friend and him on holiday once and she( and him) were mistified why he gets so much abuse.

I related the story to them about the Orient game and he swore blind it was griffiths not him.

After a few beers and bottles of wine, we agreed to disagree although I did say that I would still abuse him.....:lol:

He actually was a very nice bloke and his wife was well fit

Well, I expect he would prefer not to be so well remembered for his 'antics' at The Goldstone, but the pig-ignorant fuckwit was witnessed by many thousands who would sway any judge to say "guilty as charged".

You really ought to have lamped the twat and rogered his slag.
EVERYONE agrees with me on this one, so don't try to explain your 'nice' encounter away granny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here