What have you got?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
FLINDERS! :clap: :clap: :clap:
FLINDERS! :clap: :clap: :clap:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Doing alright, but must get Kuipers back in goal and build the defence around him for next season. :clap2:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I very much doubt we will be able to extend Flinder's stay... now we are safe, it is time to give Kuipers or maybe even Sullivan a chance...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
PS. Flinders shows Hendo up for what he was/is... error prone / distinctly average at best... best deal we've struck in ages offloading that clown...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
B.W. said:
I very much doubt we will be able to extend Flinder's stay... now we are safe, it is time to give Kuipers or maybe even Sullivan a chance...

Yep I think Sullivan should have a run out now...or at least when
Flinders loan ends.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
That makes no difference, you are on a board that though Mcshane would stay

Anyone who listened to McShane being interviewed by Hawsey would have known there was zero chance of him staying regardless of whether we had stayed up or not. Flinders at least make the right noises, even if there is a also zero chance of him staying.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
B.W. said:
PS. Flinders shows Hendo up for what he was/is... error prone / distinctly average at best... best deal we've struck in ages offloading that clown...

I suggest you watch One Night at the Palace. It wasn't only McShane's goal that won it for us then but Hendo's great goalkeeping.
Why are people still being bitchy about him?
Don't tell cos I know. He isn't FDM. :dunce:

Yorkie said:
I suggest you watch One Night at the Palace. It wasn't only McShane's goal that won it for us then but Hendo's great goalkeeping.
Why are people still being bitchy about him?
Don't tell cos I know. He isn't FDM. :dunce:

Hello Yorkie. Just wanted to mention that the lino giving the offside right at the death when Hendo 'again' parried a shot into the path of a striker did also help. In many ways I almost enjoyed that as much as our goal when I instantly looked across and saw the waving flag hours before the Palace fans had any idea :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
NS Herald said:
Hello Yorkie. Just wanted to mention that the lino giving the offside right at the death when Hendo 'again' parried a shot into the path of a striker did also help. In many ways I almost enjoyed that as much as our goal when I instantly looked across and saw the waving flag hours before the Palace fans had any idea :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

He parried it because the flag was already up!!
:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here