Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Flinders Again

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dave the Gaffer said:
A couple of points:

1. In front of us today was a family, two adults and three kids, anyway, when scott made that tremendous save in the second half and we started signing his name, the woman turned around and said how Scott absolutely loves it down here and loves the fans. I asked how she knew this and she said that he was their Godson!!!!!

2. at the end of the game she said the Scott's mum was in the stand behind the goal and she would introduce us.......OH MY GAWD...she is stunning looking.

We have to sign this bloke just to have his family nearby.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

He is winning me over. The 50/50 he raced off his line for and won in the first half was quality...and brave.

As for his mum....how many drinks had you consumed?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Scott Flinders Again

Tubthumper said:
The 50/50 he raced off his line for and won in the first half was quality...and brave.

It was.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was talking to Dodge this afternoon in JJB at teh Goldstone Retain Park and he also suggested that he is a great kid with a brilliant attitude, but well out of our league price wise

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dave the Gaffer said:
A couple of points:

1. In front of us today was a family, two adults and three kids, anyway, when scott made that tremendous save in the second half and we started signing his name, the woman turned around and said how Scott absolutely loves it down here and loves the fans. I asked how she knew this and she said that he was their Godson!!!!!

2. at the end of the game she said the Scott's mum was in the stand behind the goal and she would introduce us.......OH MY GAWD...she is stunning looking.

We have to sign this bloke just to have his family nearby.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
When I see young Mr Flinders tomorrow evening, I'm going to tell him. I'm going to say 'my mate fancies your mum...'. I am, you know.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Scott Flinders Again

The Large One said:
When I see young Mr Flinders tomorrow evening, I'm going to tell him. I'm going to say 'my mate fancies your mum...'. I am, you know.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

can you also tell him his godparents are a really smashing family, even if his godfather supports Sheffield Wednesday!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Scott Flinders Again

Dave the Gaffer said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

can you also tell him his godparents are a really smashing family, even if his godfather supports Sheffield Wednesday!!!

A lot of people in Rotherham do.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Bakesy said:
Palace are rumoured to be after yet another keeper, still have Speroni and PyjamaBoy, so you never know, Flinders just may be available after all, whether we could afford him or not would be another matter.

pyjama boy will be off i reckon

kevinbha

Aug 25, 2003
Worthing
Can I confirm Daves story about his Mum, she was really nice, ok I know Dave is old, but his eyesight was not fading him, bit worried about his decision to go to the Goldstone Retail Park though ?, was this a secret meeting with Scotts Mums ?

Have a good week Dave

Chunky Monkey

Dec 26, 2006
Hailsham
Dave the Gaffer said:
I was talking to Dodge this afternoon in JJB at teh Goldstone Retain Park and he also suggested that he is a great kid with a brilliant attitude, but well out of our league price wise

Dave - what were you doing at the retard park? The JJB - isn't that in Bolton?

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
I think the best we can hope for is a season long loan. Palace are after Turner from Everton, so are Sheff Wed, if Palace gert Turner you never know!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dave the Gaffer said:
we started signing his name

Give us an F...

f-ani.gif

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
l-ani.gif