Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs Czech Republic, Poland vs Slovakia, Sweden vs Spain

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Said Mackenzie, who lives in Wales :)

Everytime I have been to Scotland, all I have experienced is snidey English sentiment, banging on about how much they hate the Sassenachs...
Get over it, bigoted, idiots living in the past, christ Scotland is full of immigrants, be they Irish, English, Viking, and Saxons taking lands in Bernicia (Berwickshire and East Lothian) They got their name from the irish Scotti tribe that invaded back and forth for centuries between Ireland and Scotland.

Scotland the land of the midges....
It’s probably because I live in Wales now that I’m like I am. We’ve got a pub here and when the international games are on lovely folk turn into wankers, it’s just not necessary.

I’m making a stand, love to Wales, Scotland and the Irish folk across the water.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Fun fact. The last time Scotland played in the Euros, Google and Facebook weren’t invented [emoji106]

The next time they play in the Euros (this one excepted) we will probably be playing football on Mars …..

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9895725 said:
Where did you see this? He's in the starting line up on the Guardian website...

Poland (3-4-3): Szczesny, Jozwiak, Bereszynski, Glik, Bednarek, Puchasz, Krychowwiak, Moder, Klich, Zielinski, Lewandowski.

Very strange - I got it from the Sofascore app, and the BBC Sport website's also reporting Moder as a sub - Linetty starting.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sky Sports app also have Moder on the bench.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9895725 said:
Where did you see this? He's in the starting line up on the Guardian website...

Poland (3-4-3): Szczesny, Jozwiak, Bereszynski, Glik, Bednarek, Puchasz, Krychowwiak, Moder, Klich, Zielinski, Lewandowski.

UEFA website has him on the bench, Linetty starting, Moder No. 16.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Emma Hayes seems very will informed and not painfully annoying to listen too. Shame she’s paired with matterface. Annoying twonk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here