Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs Czech Republic, Poland vs Slovakia, Sweden vs Spain

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Normally no interest in football, but here she gave the rousing (kiss of death).

View attachment 137657

View attachment 137658

Fair enough.

Scotland's football team have been shit for decades, under whatever leader or party incumbent in the nation. This side have achieved MORE than any since 1998, so I'm not really convinced Sturgeon is in line for any castigation.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Dinnae ye worry, Scotland. Good times ahead.

Cheer up with a bit of s-CHIC-k.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Marshall also made key saves, the Czech’s should’ve buried a late chance for 0-3.

D132BEE0-54F2-4EDC-AF5B-20B7B9B8DBD4.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fair enough.

Scotland's football team have been shit for decades, under whatever leader or party incumbent in the nation. This side have achieved MORE than any since 1998, so I'm not really convinced Sturgeon is in line for any castigation.

In the sarky history of NSC, I was just being silly. No deep underlying meaning. :smile:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Seeing Marshall reminds me of our game against Cardiff. It still stands out as the best goalkeeping performance I have seen.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
These BBC summarisers are unbelievable, deserved a point, crowd were flat, inexperienced squad etc etc.

They huffed and puffed and did create some chances but the Czech's could quite easily have scored 4 or 5 too. Just beaten by the better side for me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seeing Marshall reminds me of our game against Cardiff. It still stands out as the best goalkeeping performance I have seen.

Certainly up there.

Joe Lewis away at Peterborough is top for me, in games against the Albion.

We scored three, but it could have been TEN.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Certainly up there.

Ah! The famous "Nightmare on London Road" match! What a game that was, we were murdering them even before the sending off!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
They talk about Andy Robertson as if he’s a God. Yes he’s one of Scotland’s better players but it’s all relative.

They are trying very hard to look as if they believe what they are saying

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Certainly up there.

At the risk of taking this off topic my top goalkeeping performance against us was Neville Southall for Torquay at Withdean in 1999. He was about 42 years old and was unbeatable that day his class shone through, Torquay should have been thrashed that day but got away with a 1-0 win.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A brave performance, you just can't fault the Scots for effort or application, just lacked a little quality in the final third and a little bit of luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here