Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scolari SACKED

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hopefully the next manager will be even more of a f*** up - would LOVE it if chelsea didnt make the champions league, and roman gets bored and decided he's had enough. wonder who all those new fans chelsea have got in the last few years would go and support then

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They've had a Champions League winner and a World Cup winner and they're not deemed good enough. Who do they want? God?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
grant to come back - unbelievable

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This constant need to sack managers is exactly why chelski are not getting the results they want. By constantly demanding the manager is sacked every single time they have a poor result, the plastics are managing to push their club into deeper troubles.

Brilliant. Villa for 2nd spot anybody?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i wonder if those chelsea fans with the banner DEMANDING scolario out remember the days when mark stein was parading around the dog track?

f***ing plastic twats
:lolol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I did PISS myself at that gash banner demanding Scolari be sacked and Zola/Di Matteo be instated. f***ing TWATS. Sack Drogba and Anelka and bring back Robert FLECK. :jester:

To be honest, I reckon there's a chance Zola would make a total MESS of things there so that could be quite a good shout.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I wonder what the odds are for next manager. I wouldn't mind a sneaky bet on Sven.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Zola says he will stay at West Ham but I guess money talks.

That being said he hasn't done badly but nor has he been a spectacular success in his first club management job.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would love it if Zola stayed at West Ham. As he says himself, West Ham is a long term project. I am sure he would develop as a manager much more at West Ham that under the regime at Chelsea, who will sack the manager every time he forgets to put the toilet seat down.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Mental, utterly mental.

The premiership is a circus, chelsea have been my second team for ages- f*** 'em this is a joke.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
zola would be MAD to go there - hes in his first club job, he is still learning the trade and west ham is one of those rare premiership teams that is patient with their managers, pretty secure and always has a good set of players ready to come through - perfect for a rookie

compare that to chelsea, a team full of overpaid *****, where the fans who 15 years ago were probably supporting man united demand you are sacked after every draw, and its not really the sort of place to be in your first year in club management

i bet they feel like right f***ing MUGS for sacking grant now, and so they should

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
:lolol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I did PISS myself at that gash banner demanding Scolari be sacked and Zola/Di Matteo be instated. f***ing TWATS. Sack Drogba and Anelka and bring back Robert FLECK. :jester:

To be honest, I reckon there's a chance Zola would make a total MESS of things there so that could be quite a good shout.

Me too, hilarious.

"I can't believe we're in the Champions League places after spending nearly 50 years floating in mediocrity between the top two divisions. It really isn't good enough."

Utter idiots

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here