Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scolari SACKED

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are you Chelsea then?
it was one of the best moments of my life being at an event, talking to peter osgood , we were surrounded by lots of the plastic tossers that both you and i despise , and he said to me , come on john lets me and you go and have a drink on our own !!! i can now die happy !! but obviously brighton my 2nd team ,having lived in the area for years.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yeah what with this being a Brighton site and you being on here for the past 6 months and never mentioning Chelsea before, I can why you are acting all uppity on this one.
uppity ?? i just get sick of the complete and utter f***ing hypocrites on here who act like they would be gutted if a russian oligarch decided to pump 600 million into brighton , tell me , what would your reaction be ?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
uppity ?? i just get sick of the complete and utter f***ing hypocrites on here who act like they would be gutted if a russian oligarch decided to pump 600 million into brighton , tell me , what would your reaction be ?

But a lot of 'real' Chelsea fans - those that went to Shrewsbury away midweek in the 70s/80s would actually rather be without him and his money as they don't like the circus that their club has become.

Easy to say when you have won two Premiershiop titles, but I do see where they are coming from.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd probably start posting right wing ravings on a Chelsea board. :smokin::smokin:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
But a lot of 'real' Chelsea fans - those that went to Shrewsbury away midweek in the 70s/80s would actually rather be without him and his money as they don't like the circus that their club has become.

Easy to say when you have won two Premiershiop titles, but I do see where they are coming from.
went to shrewsbury away in the early 80s , never midweek though !!! but i went on saturday with a millwall supporting mate as i had a spare ticket, and i ended up telling him how i looked back more fondly on the old days, wheteher that was because i was young then i dont know !! you just cant please some people !!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Osgood used to strut around Epsom pubs with a load of 17/18 year old tossers following him everywhere and went into The Plough & Harrow where one of the tossers was mouthing off and Peter Bennyworth the governor told them all to piss off and come back with proper sportmen. Taking into account Peter was an England amateur boxer, think he was in the team with Billy Walker that beat USA heavily, and was usually surrounded by well known boxing personalities. This was not Osgoods doing, although he encouraged the tossers but more to do with them hangers on.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Hiddink's agent said on ssn this morning that he won't be taking the job as he is concentrating on getting Russia to 2010 wc finals.

It's been confirmed on SSN that Hiddink is in talks with Chelsea about taking over for the rest of the season.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

why can't you just accept that sacking your manager after 6 months shows what contempt Chelsea seem to have for their fans....After all, in the middle of one the biggest economic downturns in a 100 years - your club seem to think it is perfectly reasonable to chuck away millions upon millions of pounds which they will then try to recoup off the fans, paying up a contract for a manager that only a few months back they deemed the best in the world.....no wonder people think Chelsea are a joke club.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
why can't you just accept that sacking your manager after 6 months shows what contempt Chelsea seem to have for their fans....After all, in the middle of one the biggest economic downturns in a 100 years - your club seem to think it is perfectly reasonable to chuck away millions upon millions of pounds which they will then try to recoup off the fans, paying up a contract for a manager that only a few months back they deemed the best in the world.....no wonder people think Chelsea are a joke club.
and you no doubt feel the same way about all the people on here calling for mickey adams head ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here