Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

schools allowing the game to be shown..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I e-mailed my youngests head teacher yesterday asking if we could collect him at 2.45. Remember that its not just them that would miss the first half - it would have been the parents collecting too!

She came back to me today saying that was fine, and has now sent round a circular e-mail telling all parents they can do the same.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
My daughter's school aren't allowing it and I suspect haven't really given it serious consideration. Catholic primary school so bias towards religion and I the head doesn't appear to have any interest in sport. Seems none of the schools in Burgess Hill are closing early or allowing kids to leave.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My boy has said they aren't letting the kids out early to watch it but then the headmaster is Scots so no surprises there. I'm wondering whether to give him a note excusing him from the last half hour.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I happen to know of one school here that is closing for a half day on Wednesday.

" You will be aware that William Parker Sports College will be closing for a half day on Wednesday 23rd June to allow students to watch the world cup. As a sports college they have chosen to support a former student ( Gareth Barry ) with a school closure."

:clap:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here