Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

school bans face veil mum

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have they filled in those 4,000 holes in Blackburn yet?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
what a load of cobblers. If I turned up at my lads parents evening wearing a Micky Mouse Mask as a symbol of my devotion to Jaweh I too would expect one- to- one sessions with all the teachers in a private office rather than having to schlep around to queue with all the other plebby parents to see them.

Sake.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I read the news today oh boy
4000 holes in blackburn lanashire
and though the holes were rather small
they had to count them all
now they know how many holes it takes to fill the albert haaaaallll
i'd love to turn you on.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
i'd love to turn you on.

Who said drugs are a bad thing eh?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i'd love to turn you on.

I think he'd previously woken up, fallen out of bed gone upstairs on a bus and had a smoke, that could explain it?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm impressed with that school. but do question, why was she as a obviously a devout Muslim is she sending her child to a catholic school for???

Surely there's religion free or Muslim schools in the area??

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm impressed with that school. but do question, why was she as a obviously a devout Muslim is she sending her child to a catholic school for???

Surely there's religion free or Muslim schools in the area??
she is obviously sending her son there for the higher standard of education he would receive, and i dont blame her, but that being the case, she should conform to the school's code , not the reverse, yet another attempt to impose muslim values and culture on our society.

yet another attempt to impose muslim values and culture on our society.

Her society too bushy. But in this instance you are spot on, only a Catholic school would have the balls to do this.

When I was a kid it was bloody hard to get into Catholic primary schools, there is no way a muslim would be allowed entry. Now there are laws against this "discrimination" so I can understand the school authorities being miffed and making a stand over this.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
she is obviously sending her son there for the higher standard of education he would receive, and i dont blame her, but that being the case, she should conform to the school's code , not the reverse, yet another attempt to impose muslim values and culture on our society.

My lad goes to a catholic school and recently had to opt for which GCSE subjects he would follow...one of the choices was "Arabic".

One of the parents asked out of interest whether arabic was a language option for her child to be told that unless her child was a muslim/arab speaker there was no point in her son opting for that because the course is for "advanced students" and focusses on the Qu'ran..in a catholic school?..How is that not completely discriminatory?..If a school recieves funding which favours only a few of the students to the complete exclusion of the rest of the school community.

And why dress it up as "Arabic" when it is basically "how to read the Qu'ran in classic Arabic so you can be a good Muslim" and bears little relationship to modern Arab dialects?

Iwas extremely sceptical of this and still am.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I would be interested to know how a veil is any more of a security risk than say leggings, a hoodie and a Croydon face-lift.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
article-0-00295DD600000258-898_233x352.jpg

She has beautiful eyes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As part of that schools funding would come from the Catholic church I think they should have the major say on religious matters but - a security matter ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here