Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scary times ahead...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
this very big
the man spilled the beans and the yanks don't like it

But of course whatever the tenuous wikileaks issues around the fringes , you wouldn't want the charges against him in Sweden just ignored would you?.... these women may just have had their lives ruined..... just maybe.... imagine if that was your sister.... if he is innocent then the truth will emerge in a court of law.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's quite obvious what's happening: the Illuminati are organising World War Three on the same lines as the World Cup and these are just the group stages. As winners last time we've got a bye to the finals. (They'll probably scrap that rule for World War Four like they have for the World Cup).

EDIT: Not that I fancy our chances of winning the whole thing as we haven't done too well in our warm-up games against Iraq and Afghanistan.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
But of course whatever the tenuous wikileaks issues around the fringes , you wouldn't want the charges against him in Sweden just ignored would you?.... these women may just have had their lives ruined..... just maybe.... imagine if that was your sister.... if he is innocent then the truth will emerge in a court of law.

It is an ideal way to keep his leaks out of the public arena of a courtroom. Simple as that. It stops the scumbag from sounding-off about matters and causing even more damage.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

true and then when he is found innocent/guilty he will be handed over to the yanks by a very week Swedish government .......and maybe its me but strange how these charges came after he refused to go to the US over the wikileak accusations

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
true and then when he is found innocent/guilty he will be handed over to the yanks by a very week Swedish government .......and maybe its me but strange how these charges came after he refused to go to the US over the wikileak accusations

Does it really matter? The guy needs to be dealt with.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I agree with you but lets remember he's not been charged. Ecuador has agreed to allow Swedish investigators in to question him. If, and I suspect it's a very big if, they then had enough to charge him they could still try him in his absence. He could even give evidence from the embassy via video link. If found guilty then maybe we should use the threat of entering the embassy.

No, if handed over then the Swedes will hold him for enough time to allow the US to raise an extradition request, the rape allegations will suddenly be dropped and hey presto the US have their man.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Does it really matter? The guy needs to be dealt with.

Ok smash the door down and sign up to be the 52nd state or hand him over to the Swedes and become the 53rd

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ecuador? HaHa!

Syria - not our problem, unless they attack Turkey because of NATO.

Go Israel! Sooner rather than later they need to take-out the Iranian nuclear threat. Those barmy buggers cannot be allowed nuclear weapons.

I understand their point, but Putin is unlikely to be that stupid. West should not get involved except with humanitarian aid.

China - I see them as a real problem. They and North Korea are a major threat to world peace.

No, nowhere near WW3.
f*** Israel, they are the CAUSE of most of the strife in the middle east.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Corruption? Or simply some unsavory acts that need doing to achieve our goals? The piles of information he published served no useful purpose, and was illegal. Some people do not like to accept that this world is a very dangerous place, and some people have to do things to protect us.

If the publication served no purpose why are you and the various governments so upset about what he did ?

I don't think evidence of the US using private contractors to kill innocent civilians or the evidence that the US government sanctioned , from the very highest positions, the illegal use of torture. And these examples are a very very very small sample of what the leaks uncovered.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
f*** Israel, they are the CAUSE of most of the strife in the middle east.

Completely agree with you but I'd suggest we only need [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] now to really start a good old NSC binfest !

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Ok smash the door down and sign up to be the 52nd state or hand him over to the Swedes and become the 53rd

No wonder you are a pussy cat person! What has dealing with common interests got to do with becoming 52nd/53rd states? Don't you think we act in unison over lots of things? Where do you think most of our intelligence on the Argies came from during the Falklands Conflict? The US are our closest allies.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
If the publication served no purpose why are you and the various governments so upset about what he did ?

I don't think evidence of the US using private contractors to kill innocent civilians or the evidence that the US government sanctioned , from the very highest positions, the illegal use of torture. And these examples are a very very very small sample of what the leaks uncovered.

Because these things are necessary, but are not for the public domain. publication will only lead to more recruits for the Muslim terror groups etc., and that is in nobody's (or certainly not western) interests.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
But doesn't strike you as suspicious that so many countries have spent,and continue to spend, a vast amount of resources on getting an alleged rapist ? There's more to this and without wishing to sound like [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] our government, the EU, the Swedes and the US are all complicit in something that potentially stinks.

Of course, because all these countries are at risk of having secret documents illegally placed on the web.... potentially damaging militarily, politically and economically..... on a smaller scale of course, but its like someone putting all your personal bank , work and family detail out there, just because he can.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No wonder you are a pussy cat person! What has dealing with common interests got to do with becoming 52nd/53rd states? Don't you think we act in unison over lots of things? Where do you think most of our intelligence on the Argies came from during the Falklands Conflict? The US are our closest allies.

our government are more like the pussy cats being let by the nose we have been more or less the 52nd state since the last war, it just the bullish tactics that get me

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Because these things are necessary, but are not for the public domain. publication will only lead to more recruits for the Muslim terror groups etc., and that is in nobody's (or certainly not western) interests.

I'd suggest that if we and the US actually stopped breaking international law and acting as the worlds police the terror groups would see far fewer recruits. It was our actions in Ireland that created the IRA and it's our actions ( and the US's ) now that have created todays terrorists.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The allies that wouldnt extradite escaped IRA terrorists, that wouldnt block NORAID fundraising ( which went to PIRA) and feted gerry adams, those closest allies ?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Sweden has for centuries been the foremost model of impartiality , independence, tolerance and openness, why have they suddenly become the puppet state in the eyes of some of you.?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The allies that wouldnt extradite escaped IRA terrorists, that wouldnt block NORAID fundraising ( which went to PIRA) and feted gerry adams, those closest allies ?

The very same allies that initially didn't want to help us take back the Falklands hence why Thatcher approached Chile.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I'd suggest that if we and the US actually stopped breaking international law and acting as the worlds police the terror groups would see far fewer recruits. It was our actions in Ireland that created the IRA and it's our actions ( and the US's ) now that have created todays terrorists.

Really? The Irish have been at it for centuries, in one form or another.

The failure of the British Government was being too soft with them during the last century.

Unfortunately, the creator of a lot of terrorist groups (including to a large extent the IRA) is down to the USA, that there is no getting away from. However, when you look at recently released "secret" soviet era information about Korea etc., there really was a "greater enemy" to be worried about. Now things have changed, we have been left with the legacy that needs to be eradicated.

It is a bit like British and US support of General De Gaulle during WW2, created a legacy of anti-British and US feelings, after the common enemy of Nazi Germany was dealt with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here