Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scarborough FC's ground is looking very sad

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Very sad, like another poster said. All the money and media interest goes to the big clubs and f..k everyone else.
150000 a week salary for some players is disguting when you have got these smaller clubs going down the pan

seadog

Oct 23, 2010
Hi everyone.

I'm from Scarborough, came across this site and its nice to see so many of you have good memories of Scarborough and the football ground.

When I heard on Thursday it is finally to be flattened I took the opportunity to go down there and take some pictures before it's too late to do so.

If you want to see some photo's taken this morning then take a look at my blog.

Farewell Theatre Of Chips

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Hi everyone.

I'm from Scarborough, came across this site and its nice to see so many of you have good memories of Scarborough and the football ground.

When I heard on Thursday it is finally to be flattened I took the opportunity to go down there and take some pictures before it's too late to do so.

If you want to see some photo's taken this morning then take a look at my blog.

Farewell Theatre Of Chips

nice pics mate:thumbsup: it really isn't a bad little ground is it? Real shame :(

seadog

Oct 23, 2010
nice pics mate:thumbsup: it really isn't a bad little ground is it? Real shame :(

Yeah it is a shame, with a bit of TLC it could be made usable though costs have apparently spiralled if that were ever to happen.

Which its clearly not anymore. Sad time really.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
Anyone else go to an evening away game at Scarborough - late 90s?

Think we lost 2-1 haviong been one nil up. No idea who scored our goal.

One of their goals was controversial with our keeper lying poleaxed on the ground (Ormerod?).

Hope someone else can fill in the gaps!

I can remember going to the game,cant remember too much due to alcoholic
alzeimers-I do remember one of their fans that I was chatting to in the pub,
really proud that Scarborough was the oven chip capital of europe and me
pissing myself with laughter -i'm sad to see the photo of the stadium nowdays though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here