Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - a little help needed at the Leeds game please :)

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
BIG thank you to all the helpers and everyone who happily took a leaflet and didn't drop it on the floor! :)

:)

Everyone who I was handing out to, off the park & ride buses, seemed pretty interested and happy to have a read. Didn't notice any being dropped at all! Just hope that there's a fairly decent response on Friday.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
:)

Everyone who I was handing out to, off the park & ride buses, seemed pretty interested and happy to have a read. Didn't notice any being dropped at all! Just hope that there's a fairly decent response on Friday.

Likewise I was at the top of the stairs by the lift, Most people were very keen to have one and support it on my way to the stand for the game (missed my pre match beer :( ) I didn't see a single one on the floor! Top work Stewards were great too.

I left feeling very excited about Friday

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Have a banner that was made up...Shown at Liverpool game and will be at the Leeds game...also going to Plymouth on the Saturday...Go Albion...Go Green.

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
I'll be handing out balloons outside the West stand tonight (assuming the traffic is better than on Wednesday!) from 7pm, come and grab em.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Thank you again for all offers of help. Thank you to everyone wearing Green tonight. Thanks in advance to all going to Home Park tomorrow. Thank you Albion fans for taking up the cause to help another club in crisis.

One last request - Everyone in the North Stand wave your green cards - and if you get offered a green balloon - please take it and blow it up!

Go Green - Save Argyle - THEN C'mon the Albion!

X Isle

Mar 6, 2011
Worthing
Thank you is such a small word sometimes. The efforts of all and sundry in this have been humbling to say the least. Whatever occurs tonight, however it comes across, you've already shown your true colours in the spirit and effort focused on our plight. You could be forgiven for being perfectly entitled to not give a sh1t and focus your attentions on enjoying the good times that you've waited so long for.

Tonight, tomorrow and always THANK YOU.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bhasign::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I am sure that this has been mentioned elsewhere, but in case it has not, the news strap on SSN is saying that all fans are encouraged to wear green tonight to highlight the plight of PAFC. Well done everyone :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here