Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - a little help needed at the Leeds game please :)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've got 400 baloons I'll be handing out in the North stand, If you want me to hand out some leaflets too PM me. :thumbsup:

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
As you know, Brighton fans have been rallying around to try and help Plymouth Argyle.

We have a 'Go Green - Save Argyle' Day planned at the televised Leeds game to try and help gain more media attention for their plight. (There is also a Fans Reunited game at Plymouth on Sat 24th and hundreds of away fans from all over the country are expected)

Please can anyone help with the following?

a) handing out leaflets about 'Go Green' before the Liverpool game.

b) handing out A4 'Green Cards' in the North Stand at the Leeds game

c) handing out green balloons in the East Stand at the Leeds game on the Friday.

If you can help, please post here or pm me. I promise you'll be in your seats well before kick off!

I can help with green balloons and/or anything else in the East Stand on Friday

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Did we think that the silent green scarf display for YNWA was a goer?

They can do what they like in the Liverpool end but hell will freeze over before I sing You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Sorry for getting to this so late. I have lots of energy and not very much time/brainpower, going to Liverpool, Leeds and Palace and I work in the city centre so if there's anything I can do to help just tell me what to do/order me around :)

Lush

Mods' Pet
Just to add that I have been overwhelmed by the kindness and support shown on here. If we get Plymouth's plight on the TV cameras for a minute or two, it will be a job well done. Thank you so much.

Then, once the teams run out, IT IS ALL ABOUT BEATING DIRTY LEEDS. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here