Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - a little help needed at the Leeds game please :)

Lush

Mods' Pet
As you know, Brighton fans have been rallying around to try and help Plymouth Argyle.

We have a 'Go Green - Save Argyle' Day planned at the televised Leeds game to try and help gain more media attention for their plight. (There is also a Fans Reunited game at Plymouth on Sat 24th and hundreds of away fans from all over the country are expected)

Please can anyone help with the following?

a) handing out leaflets about 'Go Green' before the Liverpool game.

b) handing out A4 'Green Cards' in the North Stand at the Leeds game

c) handing out green balloons in the East Stand at the Leeds game on the Friday.

If you can help, please post here or pm me. I promise you'll be in your seats well before kick off!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I do agree with [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION], the supporters go there and show unity, the rest is really up to Plymouth. It is their plight and if they can't be arsed (which I doubt for any moment) why should we?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I think a group of Plymouth supporters are coming for this, and to say thank you in person to Brighton fans, even though they can't get tickets for the Leeds game.

Maybe they should liaise with the club (they would have to for legal reasons anyway, as I understand it) and the club could give them a half-time slot to thank the fans...

Lush

Mods' Pet
We are liaising with the club, who are supporting this, as well as Sky, and there are things planned around what is already quite a busy schedule.

Please rest assured though that nothing will interfere with the most important action on the evening, which is winning the game. We are simply grasping an opportunity to get some publicity for Plymouth's plight as well as returning the favour from when Argyle fan Richard Vaughan came up with the idea of Fans United 14 years ago. Please also rest assured that Plymouth fans are doing plenty at their end.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Lots been said before about using both games to support Plymouth but obviously most is happening on Friday night. Did we think that the silent green scarf display for YNWA was a goer? We have got the £3.50 scarves from Plymouth and happy to take them on Wednesday as well. Shame we didn't think to get the club to do a 50/50 scarf like at the Doncaster Game with profits to go to Plymouth once they are sorted?

Well done everyone!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Really think this is a great idea.I cannot make the Leeds game but will be in my seat in the WSU where I will be handing out green balloons I have just purchased (hope people sitting around me have big lungs)

I think the north stand decorated with green card will look fantastic and be really a sight to behold.

Well done for showing football solidarity.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
thats the SECOND time ive nearly bought a ticket for the wrong match

:dunce:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sat Sept 24th is the Fans Reunited game.

The 8th October is Plymouth's 125th centenary match. They are organising various things for that day, and all are invited to that too.

Dont forget Argyle are also playing away at Crawley on the 1st for those who are not going to Ipswich that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here