Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Savage to let Mickey know on Monday morning

larus

If we are having to stump up £25k a week for his services, then that tousle-haired, dumb blonde narky welsh PONCE can piss right off.

However, if there is an arrangement to split his wages with Derby, then I would be delighted to see the hugely experienced, fiery, talented, gifted midfield MAESTRO adorning our team for a month or two.

Fickle, moi?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fickle, moi?

Absolutlely.
Until / unless I see him wearing the stripes, Robbie Savage will remain a prick of the highest order, and one of my favouritist players to see getting kicked and hopefully injured by someone.

UNLESS he signs for us.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm not cheering on that prick EVER. Don't care if he does sign for us, I think in his own little way he is a microcosm of everything that's shitty about football. His big charlie attitude, the bling, trying to give it the billy big bollocks about playing for his country...and then not...and then yes... for his cynical attitude on the pitch. For being an ex-Man U scheisskopf of the highest order.

Robbie Savage = twat

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm not just saying this but he's obviously not as bad as some. His antics in his "heyday" - most of which seemed to be getting people sent off by clutching his face - all seem rather innocuous now, compared to the one man wars on everything civilised in the form of Joey Barton or Craig Bellamy, say.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Get in there. Some proper FLAIR at last in the midfield.

Might fail a few drugs tests if I'm playing on Saturdays though.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
even if he does let micky know today doesn't mean we would find out

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
'Scheisskopf' really is a great word.

That is all.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'm not cheering on that prick EVER. Don't care if he does sign for us, I think in his own little way he is a microcosm of everything that's shitty about football. His big charlie attitude, the bling, trying to give it the billy big bollocks about playing for his country...and then not...and then yes... for his cynical attitude on the pitch. For being an ex-Man U scheisskopf of the highest order.

Robbie Savage = twat

What an idiot thing to say.

The fact everyone hates him makes me want us to sign him even more. The fact he's also a proven player at a much higher level should also be the main thing with our current crop of midfielders

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
ps he is actually a pretty decent bloke from what I've seen outside football. Plenty of charity work , married with family , normal bloke.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't buy into all this "he's a twat" crap. It will be for like one bloody month and i'm sure would suit this league perfectly. Would love to see him here for a short loan spell.

Anyinsah Savage Thomson Thornton.

Love it.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I don't buy into all this "he's a twat" crap. It will be for like one bloody month and i'm sure would suit this league perfectly. Would love to see him here for a short loan spell.

Anyinsah Savage Thomson Thornton.

Love it.

??

You haven't even seen him play how can you put him in?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I know but he has to be better that what we have! I'm sure Micky will play him Saturday...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here