Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturdays FA Cup.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Joe Cole is a prick, Essien's smile is too wide, Alex just looks like a cunt, Ivanovic I'll concede on, Malouda has got utterly spasticated hair and Peter Cech needs to take that hat off and stop being a pussy.

I feel I'm allowed to hate them though and they are all very pally with the biggest f***ing cunt in the world of football, John Terry. cunt.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I will be watching!! Now I do not like Chelsea one bit and to be fair I have no real traditional hatred for Pompey but am obviously aware they are a local rival of sorts. That said, the way have screwed everyone over with their debt has sickened me I want nothing more than for Chelsea to smash 8, 9, 10 past them on Saturday. It goes against the grain wanting Chelsea to win but I want to see the biggest humiliation in the history of football.

I would love it if Chelsea are 7-0 up at half-time and all the Pompey fans clear off to the pub early...Then we can see if Avram Grant goes on the pitch with a microphone saying how f***ing great the fans are then.

Wankers.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It looks like I'm the only one that wants Pompey to win it.

Whether they should or shouldn't be there, it's still a big achievement considering the team they currently have..

Grant's proven once again that he'd a very good manager.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Whether they should or shouldn't be there, it's still a big achievement considering the team they currently have..

Yes you are. They are Cnuts. The owner is a ****, the previous 3 owners are cnuts, Grant is a deluded ****, the fans are cnuts, Fred Dineage is a ****, the administrator is a ****. Apart from that, I really like them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love the FA Cup and I think the magic is slowly coming back - the 'big 4' do take it v v seriously now.

So yes i'll be watching.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I

f*** THAT.

They have got there using funds they couldn't afford and have paid up their players with their bonuses even though they cannot afford to pay back their creditors more than 20p in the pound. f*** Pompey. The Premiership are even going to pay off more of their debts for them due to the increased parachute payments that will kick in this season. Cheaty fucks who don't deserve to be there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Fair play to you, thats a real "head above the parapit" post.

I couldn't disagree with you more though. Pompey have cheated EVERYONE to make that Final (their 2nd in three years). The very fact they are there again is utterly revolting, and a reminder of just how colossally f***ed-up the game as we know it has now become in this country. And Grants constant bleating about how "hard done by" they are sticks in the throat and makes me want to RETCH.

I have zero affection for Chelsea, but I genuinely hope they absolutely smash the granny out of Pompey on Saturday, and make it the most publically humiliating match in that clubs entire grubby history.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They'll get their comeuppance soon don't worry - they will be lower in the football league than the Albion in 2 yrs time (if there's any justuce in the world)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I cant stand Chelsea,but this is one time i hope they win.Shan't be watching mind.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They'll get their comeuppance soon don't worry - they will be lower in the football league than the Albion in 2 yrs time (if there's any justuce in the world)

Not with £48m coming their way they won't be.
You watch the buyers come out of the woodwork now THAT little carrot has been dangled. Once they've dumped 80% of their debt via the CVA, they're absolutely laughing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Easy - Don't really know the ins and outs of financial stuff so cheers for letting me know - that's proper shit that is.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
f*** THAT.

They have got there using funds they couldn't afford and have paid up their players with their bonuses even though they cannot afford to pay back their creditors more than 20p in the pound. f*** Pompey. The Premiership are even going to pay off more of their debts for them due to the increased parachute payments that will kick in this season. Cheaty fucks who don't deserve to be there.

Ok ok. Maybe it's because they won me a bit of money drawing (in 90 mins) with Tottenham and i have again placed money on them to beat Chelsea:laugh:

The midweek Europa league final will be a much better spectacle and will be of much more interest :clap2:

Last edited:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Couldn't give a flying wotsit.

London to Brighton Mini Run this weekend :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy - Don't really know the ins and outs of financial stuff so cheers for letting me know - that's proper shit that is.

Well I won't pretend to be an expert on these matters, but thats my reading of it.
A £48m bounty over 4 years changes the landscape completely for a relegated club. HMR&C cannot block the CVA as they have less than 25% of the total debt, so the CVA will go through and all the non-football creditors will get stiffed.

Pompey then come out the other side, attract a buyer, re-form as another company and carry on their merry way with lots of TV money, FA Cup Final money and parachute payments coming in.

Lovely.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
will definitely watch and am now the second on here to want to pompey to win.
don`t like them but their fans deserve it for all the crap they`ve been put through this season.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
don`t like them but their fans deserve it for all the crap they`ve been put through this season.

What crap? They have been playing in the top flight and had a cup run all the way to the final, courtesy of you, me, a whole host of creditors and the rest of this board.

I'm sure the last decade has been agonising for them. Top flight football, an FA Cup win, another final to go and having AC Milan strutting their stuff at Fratton Park.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
will definitely watch and am now the second on here to want to pompey to win.

8 years of Premiership football
European football
A team stuffed full of Internationals
An FA Cup and another Final to come

Yeah, gotta feel for the fans there. Those poor bastards.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here