Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday is postponed

Dandyman

In London village.
Following an 11.00 am pitch inspection today.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thank christ for that

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why postpone the whole of Saturday. Is Saturday now going to come immediately after Sunday or is the day going to be later in the week!!!

Dandyman

In London village.

Dandyman

In London village.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Thats a genuine surprise. According to the weather forcast, there is heavy rain over night with temperates reaching plus 7 or so.

I think it'll be waterlogged rather than frozen tomorrow. Should have waited until 10am tomorrow to make the decisson

Dandyman

In London village.
Thats a genuine surprise. According to the weather forcast, there is heavy rain over night with temperates reaching plus 7 or so.

I think it'll be waterlogged rather than frozen tomorrow. Should have waited until 10am tomorrow to make the decisson

Not just the pitch IMO, it's also if the ground is safe for supporters.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Can we now reschedule the game for Tuesday 15th February so I actually get to see the Albion play during my week back in the UK?!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

It does astound me sometimes how little regard some organisations and people in general take for weather forecasts.... if only they'd asked us guys they'd know about this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here