Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday is postponed

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sake stupid weather, let the fixture back log begin.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was bound to happen

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lets not forget, I am sure the home team have to pay for away team travel and Colchester were going to travel today

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It does astound me sometimes how little regard some organisations and people in general take for weather forecasts.... if only they'd asked us guys they'd know about this!

I think you will find if they wanted to play they would play. I don't think we wanted to play this game with injuries and other games coming up it is useful for us to cancel.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
And the Collectors Fair is cancelled.

And I've got advance tickets in hand for travel which will cost almost as much to change as to bin.

Bloody snow.Should be banned at least until winter.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think you will find if they wanted to play they would play. I don't think we wanted to play this game with injuries and other games coming up it is useful for us to cancel.

Not sure I agree with that. Going to cause problems whenever it is rescheduled for now. We have also had a week off since the last game so I really don't see any benefit in postponing

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure I agree with that. Going to cause problems whenever it is rescheduled for now. We have also had a week off since the last game so I really don't see any benefit in postponing

we're in a bit of a rut with regards to performances earlier in the season. colchester will probably be fighting it out towards the top for the rest of the season, so it could be classed as a six pointer. a rearrangement later in the season when we have some of our key players back and maybe back to the form we were showing in october could be beneficial to the season as a whole

having said that, id have liked the first team to get a run out before huddersfield, which is an even bigger game. its going to be over two weeks off for them now

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
does this mean we can field a FULL STRENGTH team against FCUM? that'd be NICE innit!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
we're in a bit of a rut with regards to performances earlier in the season. colchester will probably be fighting it out towards the top for the rest of the season, so it could be classed as a six pointer. a rearrangement later in the season when we have some of our key players back and maybe back to the form we were showing in october could be beneficial to the season as a whole

having said that, id have liked the first team to get a run out before huddersfield, which is an even bigger game. its going to be over two weeks off for them now

That's the bit I'm worried about, players need breaks, but two weeks is too much

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

But what do we do with another free Saturday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here