Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday is MASSIVE.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
What the f*** are you talking about? The VERY FUTURE of our club RESTS on us getting 3 points on Saturday. If we FAIL to WIN WE'LL FOLD AND BLOOM WON'T GET HIS MONEY BACK BECAUSE WE WONT GO UP AND TEAMS IN THE PREMIERSHIP ALWAYS TURN HUGE PROFITS.

SATURDAY IS HUGE

/retard /kev

I should have said it another way, your right. Saturday is not that important in the grander scheme of things. Just important if we don't want the season to fizzle out into nothing.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The likes of Blackburn (much lower than us) pay out EIGHT million pounds for a striker. We do nothing like that. We couldn't compete with PALACE on wages.

Most of that was money recived for transfers out. We have spent over £4.5m on Ulloa and Cms...as for competing with Palace on wages, oh I give up whatever!!!!...You haven't got a clue. I suppose your talking about Murray??? How many times,,,,,Poyet did not want him!!!!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If we lose on Saturday and Boro beat Barnsley at home, as you would expect them to. We will be 8 pts behind boro, who should still be in sixth, with 16 games to play. That is a big big gap. Saturday's game IS a must win, against the team in third place. Time to step up to the plate or our season will be over before Easter.

Barnsley have 10 points from their last 4 games, along with Sheff Weds and Cardiff they are an in form team. M'Boro have just lost 4 on the bounce. Not sure that game is so clear cut. They are also home to Leeds on Tues. We could be above them by Wednesday! :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not a radio listener at games, although I do admit to have a sneeky peek at the mobile,to see the other scores to see how my accy is going, in the parts of the game when not much is happening. Several times this season, the old battery has run low on the old mobile, I've had so many peeks.

You can save your battery on Saturday as their game will be over before we kick off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To get back on track we need to win the next 3 games on the bounce.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Our budget isn't the smallest, but it is a long, long, long way from the big boys in this division. Certainly our league position defies our wage structure. I'd say most of our players earn a lot less than what half the morons on here seem to think they earn.

You do the books? Please tell

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Our budget isn't the smallest, but it is a long, long, long way from the big boys in this division. Certainly our league position defies our wage structure. I'd say most of our players earn a lot less than what half the morons on here seem to think they earn.

What about what Poyet himself earns??? I wonder what people on here think is the going rate, to manage our club p/a.....£250k??? £500k??? £750??? or more,,,,,maybe even a million a year....I wonder what people really think the job is worth.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If we lose on Saturday and Boro beat Barnsley at home, as you would expect them to. We will be 8 pts behind boro, who should still be in sixth, with 16 games to play. That is a big big gap. Saturday's game IS a must win, against the team in third place. Time to step up to the plate or our season will be over before Easter.

:ffsparr:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What about what Poyet himself earns??? I wonder what people on here think is the going rate, to manage our club p/a.....£250k??? £500k??? £750??? or more,,,,,maybe even a million a year....I wonder what people really think the job is worth.

When Wolves enquired they were told 2 million compensation when he had 4 years left on his contract. It has been said quite a few times that we are about 13th or 14th in this division in terms of playing budget.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013

this was posted before the last couple of games , time to take the rose tinted specs off and smell the coffee

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
When Wolves enquired they were told 2 million compensation when he had 4 years left on his contract. It has been said quite a few times that we are about 13th or 14th in this division in terms of playing budget.

But that's compo, that does not mean he is on £500k pa.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
It is a big game. We would like three points yes. But is it really any bigger than the last home game? Or the one before? Or the one before that? This is a crazy division anyone can beat anyone. Calm down peeps. In Gus we er trust!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
4 out next 5 are at home, we really need at least 10 maybe even 12 points from those games as we then have 3 away games before Palace.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
U
Barnsley have 10 points from their last 4 games, along with Sheff Weds and Cardiff they are an in form team. M'Boro have just lost 4 on the bounce. Not sure that game is so clear cut. They are also home to Leeds on Tues. We could be above them by Wednesday! :thumbsup:

Got to bounce your own posts sometimes :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here