Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday is MASSIVE.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think Saturday is even bigger than massive. It is GARGANTUAN. Or maybe even bigger than that. :moo:

Steady. We only have MONSTROUS to go now and then our season is over. Hold back.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's ok. We've still got DO OR DIE to go.

Exactly. Rumours are that the Palace game in LITERALLY a situation of LIFE or DEATH for the players.

Massive doesn't even cover it.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Ssh

Listen

No listen harder

Can you hear it

Keep trying

I've been trying for ages

Nope no matter how hard I try

I can't hear the fat bird singing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Exactly. Rumours are that the Palace game is LITERALLY a situation of LIFE or DEATH for the players.

Massive doesn't even cover it.

CMS to face a firing squad on Monday 18th March if he doesn't score against THE SCUM ???

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
The second best thing about a winning streak, is that it (mostly) shuts the moaners up.
The third best thing about a winning streak, is the lack of Palace posters on the forum.

Interesting T - which is worse; a moaning Brighton "fan" or a wind up palarse troll?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Interesting T - which is worse; a moaning Brighton "fan" or a wind up palarse troll?
A moaning Brighton fan. I don't mind the Palace trolls really, I like arguing with them :D

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm guessing Blackpool on Saturday is MASSIVE, but just how massive?

Gotta laugh at some of the doom and gloom on this thread, and yet less than two months later, we're fourth...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's the £108m game.

£60m will be our minimum Sky money next season in the PL, and £48m is the guaranteed parachute money for the 4 following seasons in the worst case scenario of a relegation.

Yes, it is massive.

This is all assumes of course that 3 points on Saturday sends us on our way to the playoffs to all intents, and that we win the playoffs.

Getting beyond ourselves, but worth exaggerating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here