Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sarmiento

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Really think this kid is going to come good for us next season.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just?

It was about 90 minutes ago. Is the internet running slow in Brighton?
Running OK in Barnham (stm
Just?

It was about 90 minutes ago. Is the internet running slow in Brighton?
Running OK in Barnham (spending a couple of nights away from Gloucester)!

(The link is right - it just shows the wrong thing when the URL is copied on to NSC)

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Playing my 2nd season on FM24 mobile and his stats are incredible. He was in the reserves for half a season until I promoted him, haven't looked back. Really hope he's just as good in the real world

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
A number of Ipswich fans seem to think they’ve got an option to extend his loan. Any idea if this is true or not?
It was rumoured. But not really seen anything concrete. Don’t think it’s gone beyond a rumour as yet. Sarmiento has spoken about going back to pre season with Brighton, so I’m leaning towards maybe a 2nd year of loan was something the clubs talked about when the initial deal was done, but certainly nothing concrete was agreed. We may loan him out, but only if Mr Hurzeler has him at pre season & then it’s deemed a loan best.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A number of Ipswich fans seem to think they’ve got an option to extend his loan. Any idea if this is true or not?
He needs to be playing football as much as possible. McKenna predominantly used him as a sub. That’s not ideal for his development in that he could get there here. Especially if our injury list starts increasing again.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Get this boy back in the fold pronto.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He needs to be playing football as much as possible. McKenna predominantly used him as a sub. That’s not ideal for his development in that he could get there here. Especially if our injury list starts increasing again.
Is he likely to get more game time with us than with Ipswich? Debateable, I would think. Obviously, a lot depends on pre-season and what we do in the window, but a loan to Ipswich (and who would have thought a few years ago that little-old-Brighton would be loaning their youngsters to PL teams) would be useful in giving us a view of how well he can cut it in the PL.
As has been said on here though, if Ipswich want Rushworth too, they're going to have to actually buy one of them.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
This.

He would have been far better off with us last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here