Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sarfend on Choosdy

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
When i rang the club shop the other day the girl said we've got 1500 tix and any unsold ones would be available on the gate.

Am I the only one who's thinking we should easily do 1500 to Essex for a game that (Saturday permitting) is vitally important.

Should I get my tickets today or do you reckon Southend would be prepared for us to bring a couple of thousand?

:albion2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i wont be going unless they are available on the gate

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I'm also planning to pay on the gate.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You can buy the tickets at the ticket booth at Southend on the day and then go through the bar code reader on the gate (just to be pedantic) so if a lot of you decide to go at the last minute, you may well have to queue.
It's also £2 dearer on the day.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im going after work and getting a lift back. Brillio!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Insider information from Mr Hillbilly, says The GOLDEN LION, next to the ground is the best bet under the circumstances. Away friendly, but more importantly will enable people to get their tickets first, then a beer, to avoid getting stuck in the ticket queue at kick off time.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just back from the ticket office where I bought two for Sarfend. They reckon there'll be plenty left for pay on the gate.

Same story for Loo-un, although they've got a load of postal apps still to deal with

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
those driving from brighton what time you all leaving?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
3 of us going pay on gate

it will also be my 600th game watching the Albion

f***ing hell brett. did you COUNT every game you have attended?

i think i am going to do that as well as i am horrendously BORED. just need to find fixtures from the last 20 years!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
it will also be my 600th game watching the Albion

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not doubting you at all, but how on earth do you know that? I couldn't possibly even guess at how many games I've been to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here