Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandy Hook Hoax shooting?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No shouting here, it's XMAS after all. But your attitude to getting it wrong sums up this whole debate, you are happy to SHOUT about what you believe but when real FACTS are presented you become suddenly VERY defensive and obscene and show little ACKNOWLEDGEMENT for others OPINION and if you can make one mistake then I suspect you COULD make many more (already happended). I read the thread for what it is worth just 20 minutes ago and now feel I will NEVER get these 20 mins back. Good LUCK on your quest to find the TRUTH, but rememeber it may not ALWAYS be so COMPLICATED as you THINK.

But surely it's up to you if you want to click o this thread? I'm putting up something which may lead to people finding out the killing is a hoax as stated in the title. You should know from that point wether it's worth going on, for some it is for others it's not. That's your choice i'm afraid.
Don't blame me for your lack of EDuCaTIon.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
When I was a cannabis smoking teenager I was open to a lot of these alternative ideas like you are (although not nearly as extreme, nor did I let my mind run away with them like you have) so I kind of understand what you're looking for.

One thing you need to realise that coincidences happen, all the time, everywhere. I have had so many crazy coincidences occur in my life (as has everyone else on this planet, I'm sure) that I could easily convince myself that there are higher powers involved - such as God, spirits, aliens, whatever - but I don't - why? Because I understand the nature of coincidence.

Your problem, like so many other conspiracy theorists, is that you are LOOKING for coincidences and undoubtedly, someone who looks for them all the time will find them all the time, because they exist everywhere by nature. What's even worse is that on the internet we now have an entire community of people who do this and they are effectively brainwashing themselves.

Your problem, like much of that community, is that you are letting your obsession with coincidences getting in the way of the truth - to the point that you seem to have become so delusional that you could be a little bit insane now.

Everybody on this thread knows that corruption and lies in politics exists, we all know that there are shady characters at the top who are addicted to wealth and power - but you are the only one who is delusional enough to consider that these kinds of conspiracy theories, such as this thread's topic and the countless other you mention, have any kind of credibility. There are a lot of intelligent people on NSC and they listen to what you say, read the "evidence" you provide and all laugh at you, you are delusional and if you are not careful your paranoia could drive you insane.

I understand that you want to know "the truth" about everything - my advice is read books, watch factual documentaries, take an interest in politics, science and philosophy - Only dabble in these crazy conspiracy theories for amusement because I can assure you that 99.9% of them are absolute tosh.

Yeah but you have accept we are all different. What ever happened to you didn't happen to me. You smoked pot, I went travelling.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You are correct, I got it wrong and made an obvious f*** up, woopsy doo!

Sorry if you've been waiting up all night for me to explain my mistake but i am glad to come of help.

(Does the use of Capitals for whole words mean you are shouting?)

Woopsy doo?

The consequence of your mistake is it entirely discredits the argument you were trying to make earlier about gun laws in the UK making it easier for gun crime to happen.

Remember this?

Because it's fact that gun laws don't prevent killings but can actually create more.
We in the UK have the highest gun crime problem in the EU, we have heavy laws on guns, it's easier for the wrong people to get their hands on guns if they are illegal, it's the same as drugs, kids can get them easier than alcohol because of the law.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
But surely it's up to you if you want to click o this thread? I'm putting up something which may lead to people finding out the killing is a hoax as stated in the title. You should know from that point wether it's worth going on, for some it is for others it's not. That's your choice i'm afraid.
Don't blame me for your lack of EDuCaTIon.

What has my education go to do with this debate, what I am asking from YOU is to present some REAL evidence that WOULD stand up in a court of law. My loss of 20 minutes is down to your COMPLETE lack of ability to present such evidence. How can a FAKE facebook page, a complete lack of understand of crime figures and associated gun crime in the UK, lead me to believe a word you saying. One final thing, people on this thread acknowledge that cover ups happen, (not in the case of this AWFUL shooting), but you don't seem to acknoweldge anyone else's point of view. Follow the ADVICE of some of the POSTS above, what have you got to lose - ANOTHER ARGUMENT? Maybe, maybe NOT.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
there are many fools on here and sometimes I happily count myself among them.

There are some few unpleasant characters and some few I would gladly forego the pleasure of meeting in the flesh should the opportunity arise.

Some are misguided - palarse fans for example - and some just a touch disreputable.

None however are so loathsome as someone who delights in taking on the role of apologist for that which is clearly evil.
This character "The Truth" makes a mockery of that sinple phrase.
Having done nothing to warrant being banned from the board thankfully does not protect him from the oprobrium that his disrespect for murdered innocents so rightly brings him.
Never was it better said that the truth is too often an excuse for conceit and that it is nothing without compassion.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So it's not Cannabis that's making you this delusional?

Dear God

Go anywhere away from the western world. You'll see a lot of hatred towards our way of life. I was intrigued to know why we were disliked and I found out. It was eye raising what people were saying. They understand that we all listen to Rich politicians telling how to live. They understand that we live in a pyramid system where wealth is not shared. They understand that we are the war makers and we tell our own people we are doing it for peace.

JNo offence but it sounds more like you didn't have the head strength to consume Cannabis but blamed the conspiracy stuff as the problem. Denial can make you pick out the truth as the problem.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Politics? Okay, so what's going on with MP Cyril smith?

not an awful lot as he's dead. what on earth has he got to do with a shooting in the US? after no attempt to explain your earlier hoax pictures and factual errors, rather than retreat you'd now like to take this off into discussion on pedo's ??? or :lolol: i dont know which.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
What has my education go to do with this debate.

You use Capitals wrongly. My English isn't much better so It's a bit rich coming from me but don't spell loads of words out in capitals. It makes you look nearly as thick as me.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
there are many fools on here and sometimes I happily count myself among them.

There are some few unpleasant characters and some few I would gladly forego the pleasure of meeting in the flesh should the opportunity arise.

Some are misguided - palarse fans for example - and some just a touch disreputable.

None however are so loathsome as someone who delights in taking on the role of apologist for that which is clearly evil.
This character "The Truth" makes a mockery of that sinple phrase.
Having done nothing to warrant being banned from the board thankfully does not protect him from the oprobrium that his disrespect for murdered innocents so rightly brings him.
Never was it better said that the truth is nothing without compassion.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I understand that you want to know "the truth" about everything - my advice is read books, watch factual documentaries, take an interest in politics, science and philosophy - Only dabble in these crazy conspiracy theories for amusement because I can assure you that 99.9% of them are absolute tosh.

So what's your take on the NDAA bill? Do you think what happened last year on the 31st of december was acceptable?

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
You use Capitals wrongly. My English isn't much better so It's a bit rich coming from me but don't spell loads of words out in capitals. It makes you look nearly as thick as me.

The use of CAPITALS is to highlight key words, I should have used Italics to highlight the words in question but to be frank, it was easier for me just to hold the "shift key".

Again, you go back to being rude in order to try and defend yourself, why?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
So what's your take on the NDAA bill? Do you think what happened last year on the 31st of december was acceptable?

trying to deflect the conversation from your undoubted shame is a conceit in itself.

Too late to withdraw your comments but you might do well to withdraw yourself and allow this thread to sink into obscurity.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The use of CAPITALS is to highlight key words, I should have used Italics to highlight the words in question but to be frank, it was easier for me just to hold the "shift key".

Again, you go back to being rude in order to try and defend yourself, why?

But the words are very key?
I'm not being rude, i'm just letting you know that i think typing in capitals is a poor way of writing.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It was a joke, I have no idea where you are and to be honest I don't really care.

310 posts in the last 8 years. Why are you bothering with me? There is an ignore option you know?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So the original point of this thread was ...what? To convince NSCers that the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax to drive through anti-gun laws? That the conspirators were very efficient at using Facebook, but no-one is adept at using Photoshop? That relieved so-called 'survivors' were in on the plan? That anti-gun laws actually increase gun crime, as shown in the UK where the OP suggests over 9m gun crimes are reported every year? I'd be interested in the OP's view of how far he has succeeded in these objectives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here