Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandy Hook Hoax shooting?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Would any government ever actually have time to carry out every sinister plot these people seem to think they're engaged in??
Yes. yes we do (oops what a giveaway)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Gordon Smith.

Another conspiracy!

Did Gary Bailey tell Smudger that Man U would buy him a lovely house near Manchester if he fluffs his last minute shot?

Evidence 1: Smith was widely judged to be the best finisher at the club, according to Jimmy Case. So why did he fail to bury that chance? It doesn't stack up.

Evidence 2: Smith signs for Manchester City in March 1984, living in a lovely four bedroom house in Wilmslow. How could he afford that even though his wages dropped by £200 a week?

(See, we can all do this conspiracy stuff!)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another conspiracy!

Did Gary Bailey tell Smudger that Man U would buy him a lovely house near Manchester if he fluffs his last minute shot?

Evidence 1: Smith was widely judged to be the best finisher at the club, according to Jimmy Case. So why did he fail to bury that chance? It doesn't stack up.

Evidence 2: Smith signs for Manchester City in March 1984, living in a lovely four bedroom house in Wilmslow. How could he afford that even though his wages dropped by £200 a week?

(See, we can all do this conspiracy stuff!)

Gary Bailey was South African, was he not? Back in 1983, this all points to some kind of sinister plot by the apartheid regime, fuelled by Eugene Terreblanche and his horseback band of white supremacists, no doubt connected to Mike Gatting and his future rebel cricket tours. I reckon.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think that's an entirely reasonable point, and it would be a sad day if we were in the sort of country where the only opinion permitted is the one put about by those in power, but thankfully we are (as far as I'm aware) allowed our own opinions, and to question what is before us. I can't see the harm in that.

It is, however, also clear, that some people in life are determined to see a different "truth" (truth with a small T, not intended to be a dig at the OP) in every occurrence that's put before them, to the degree that they believe nothing is ever, ever as it seems. While I have no doubt at all that there have been occasions in history where people in positions of power have conducted activities they'd rather we didn't know about, it seems unhealthy to a great degree to see such conspiracy in every little event that takes place. Would any government ever actually have time to carry out every sinister plot these people seem to think they're engaged in??

finding the conspiracy for every world event surely dilutes the power of each conspiracy. I suspect the powers that be rather enjoy each conspiracy theory as it muddies the waters for the lower level deception and dodgy dealing they do engage in. It is now easy enough for me to dismissed as a crazy conspiracy theorist for believe that the governments of the world are dodgy and untrustworthy.

I love the Irony that conspiracy theorists are complicit in assisting the governments they so despise.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm disappointed in you, to be honest. You're saying the shooting was an inside job?

I wouldn't expect you of all people to believe that kind of rubbish. Any idiot knows there was NO shooting, and that the entire episode was staged by the shadowy powers that be, using well known actors such as Matthew Broderick and John Goodman, cunningly disguised on TV as local authority figures and law enforcement officers.

Wellaware1 Fairfield CT HOAX School Shooting

View attachment 37847

What is the world coming to when even the bunker-dwellers can't agree on which conspiracy is the right one??

This one is brilliant, the people they are connecting look vaguely similar but are obviously not the same people..............................or are they..............................is it just my mass media mind?.............................oh i just don't know anymore.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I do understand how sad it is but I do look forward to these threads after major world tragedies, I find them so entertaining!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This one is brilliant, the people they are connecting look vaguely similar but are obviously not the same people..............................or are they..............................is it just my mass media mind?.............................oh i just don't know anymore.

I bloody loved that one, there's the bloke who looks nothing like Matthew Broderick, the woman who could never be mistaken for Roseanne Barr, the fat guy who must obviously be John Goodman, on the basis that he's fat, and another bloke who he claims must be a particular actor on the basis that...he has a beard. BRILLIANT.

If ever you guys need a supremely cunning disguise, simply grow a beard. Absolutely nobody will recognise you :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I bloody loved that one, there's the bloke who looks nothing like Matthew Broderick, the woman who could never be mistaken for Roseanne Barr, the fat guy who must obviously be John Goodman, on the basis that he's fat, and another bloke who he claims must be a particular actor on the basis that...he has a beard. BRILLIANT.

If ever you guys need a supremely cunning disguise, simply grow a beard. Absolutely nobody will recognise you :lolol:

I have a beard and look exactly like everyone else with a beard!

The thing i really like is the idea that they would use famous actors to play the parts. As if there are no unknown actors in Hollywood they could use. The acting is terrible though you know.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Edna, as a Mod, can you please just close this thread ? 99.97 % of all users know that this a wind up/illogical thread and so can we just deny the 0.03 % who just want to be stupid their air time ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Edna, as a Mod, can you please just close this thread ? 99.97 % of all users know that this a wind up/illogical thread and so can we just deny the 0.03 % who just want to be stupid their air time ?

I thought it's been the most entertaining thread today!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
This is a tribute facebook page to the teacher who allegedly told kids to hide in a cupboard whilst she told the gunman they were in the gym and was then killed. The problem is this page was created 4 days BEFORE the shooting.

View attachment 37845

The poster after being rumbled posted a message saying that it was a different page that she renamed to be a tribute page for her but the problem is you can rename a page you CAN'T rename a url so this poster lied. This web page alone proves that the shooting were an inside job and that this teacher was to be specifically murdered and used as a poster girl hero a bit like how flight 97 that was shot down by a missile on 9/11 was said to have been hijacked and overturned by patriot citizens.

Here's another, this time one of the children Emilie Parker. Facebook page created Dec 14th.
You fail on point number one. When you rename a page the facebook URL gets renamed (as per my girlfriend's page that has been renamed 4 times).

Anymore bullshit you want to spout? Loserboy?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

where is your sense of humour? I love these threads. Are you the Illuminati? trying to close down The Truth. What's the matter are you scared?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] You told me on a thread after the last massacre that guns would be outlawed by Christmas. How has that worked out for you? (you were called Brunswick then though).

Quote Originally Posted by BadFish View Post
So [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION]

How long will it take for the NWO, American Government, the UN or whoever to disarm the American people? On your chosen date we can bounce this thread and one of us will be right and one will be wrong. One can gloat and the other eat their words. either way we will know.

(can someone else bounce the thread and remind me because i have a terrible memory and will forget?........Maybe I have been brainwashed? My memory has been crap since had to pass on that message from Tony Blair to John Howard........something about a bush i think it was.)

ill go for before 25th december 2012 the new law will be passed, and will be being prepared to implement.......and we can bounce this too, and i will be happy to eat my words if wrong.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
where is your sense of humour? I love these threads. Are you the Illuminati? trying to close down The Truth. What's the matter are you scared?

Lots of lizards in Oz I believe ? be careful who you threaten

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why is The Truth not hiding in an embassy of some far flung country, if he knows so many secrets?

It's hardly a secret if it's on the internet? Just because you might not find this info on newspapers and mainstream news channels doesn't mean it's a secret.
Why is the location of the Sandy Hook killing highlighted on a map in the Batman film? Do you just think it's coincidence that the Batman film also had a very similar shooting take place? Now you've found out that our media is infested with extremely bad people who have done the sickest things possible, do you not think it would be naive to not question it?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here