Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandy Hook Hoax shooting?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
whats funny is how someone from the UK comes onto a UK forum to tell us how an event in the US was not real and is orchestrated to push an agenda that affects US law.

(my interest is in pointing out the stunning stupidity fwiw.)
This is going to hurt, it's Youtube!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Can't cope with reality?
Could you please explain how the facebook page is fake?

if you cant see its fake you are stupider than you sound.....just f***ing look at the image for starters

the problem with the gullible like you is you cant even get your stories straight you just believe any old crap dished out to you on the internet. here is you saying the page was made 4 days before the shooting.

now go to the original facebook page where the owner is defending the page being created on november 4th from a bombardment of whack jobs

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Vicki-Soto/493394914014005

a quick look will show you some of names are used in the fake image,its blindingly obvious the image which you believed is a complete load of photoshop bollocks

grow up!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No, I'm saying that the Teacher who was killed had a RIP Facebook made for her 4 days before she was shot. Why are you even bothering to play the devils advocate when it's fact? It's in front of your eyes you idiot!

Blimey, thats incredible, how easy it was that to organise a mass murder of teachers and kids and blame it on an adolescent with learning problems and mess up on the easy bit, a Facbook page. How stupid.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i'm sorry but you have to be as thick as hippo shit to believe this!
They are laughing! The girl isn't exactly acting as if a teacher just got killed not to mention a load of kids!
Seriously, this makes Eastenders look like The Pianist.
If you believe this then I'm afraid to say, you might wish you'd bought some tinfoil.
This shouldn't even fool a dog let alone a human!

The parents look so shocked, it's as if they nearly lost their daughter at school!

Blimey, thats incredible, how easy it was that to organise a mass murder of teachers and kids and blame it on an adolescent with learning problems and mess up on the easy bit, a Facbook page. How stupid.

No, no, no. Just like the olympics (remember all the nasty stuff that truth told us was going to happen? alien invasion was one of them wasn't it?) they left the facebook page up to show us how much in control THEY are.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
It is getting to the point that if everything is a cover up even the cover up itself is a cover up.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the truth, why dont you explain why the picture you posted is clearly fake. dont bother posting videos or others that repeat the fake or postulate on whatever they want about the matter. use your brain and your voice to explain the inconsistancy of the graphic, and the fact that on the live page doesnt have any join date graphic at all, because they from older timelines.

i'm sorry but you have to be as thick as hippo shit to believe this!
They are laughing! The girl isn't exactly acting as if a teacher just got killed not to mention a load of kids!
yes, you do. i cant imagine why parents of surviving children would be breaking out in a smile (hardly laughing). the power of suggestion is fascinating, the fact that the "acting" is so poor should lead to the conclusion that it not acting, but because someone said its acting, therefore it must be, even if you acknowledge its poor acting. do you even understand how you contradict yourself? could you put up some sort of challenge here, because this isnt sporting at the moment?

picture the scene... black helicopter HQ... "so the plan is, we'll kill some kids and then take out the gunman (make it look like suicide, of course), then we'll get actors to play the part of surviving kids and their parents. we'll have some cover facebook pages just incase no one in the public posts one. just make sure you dont post them up too early. and make sure the second and third gun man dont get seen, we dont want another JFK do we? any questions?"
:moo:

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is going to hurt, it's Youtube!

It really hurts a lot. That is the least plausible, biggest load of dog crap I have heard in years. It is the deranged rambling of a nutcase who has absolutely no evidence to back up his sad little fantasies other than some bizzare claptrap about some numbers being divisible by six. It is absolutely pathetic.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hi, I'm back...has the question of whether this was an inside job, as the O/P first declared, or not an inside job, as he later opined, been answered yet, or are we still looking at diversionary YouTube videos from the bunker-dwellers?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The Truth still hasn't responded to the fact the Guardian article 'evidence' he used has exploded in his face.

He also still hasn't responded to the fact he has confused a user's 'Joined Facebook' date with the 'Born in...' year for a Facebook fan page.

His ability to differentiate, not to mention his reading skills, seem rather shaky. When he gets called to account over his words, he just makes more noise and posts more videos to deflect attention from the fact his account has been soundly debunked.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good tactic though. Next time someone tells me I'm full of shit I might just post a few videos of Nigella Lawson, or Jessica Ennis, or controversial Palace penalties, to confuse and divert you all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Only videos from the deranged I fear.

How many numbers can you make 666 fit into?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What is frightening is that he WANTS to believe that all this crap has a basis in fact.

what more frightening is there's a whole sub-cult of these loons, including the one that invented the facebook story and others in the first place.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hi, I'm back...has the question of whether this was an inside job, as the O/P first declared, or not an inside job, as he later opined, been answered yet, or are we still looking at diversionary YouTube videos from the bunker-dwellers?

The latter.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ah, well, another one for the "ignore" list.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have read all 4 pages on this so far, I have also come to a conclusion, my thoughts are the OP really does require help for his / her issues that are clearly there!

In fact I will go as far to say,it's very worrying that someone who post's such utter crap like this (and seemingly believes it!!) is walking the streets.

I might add that in some of the post's you (The Truth) have insulted some members in your replies, please don't do that, healthy debate is fine, name calling / abuse will not be tolerated.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Why is NSC so anal? I mean I click the image in the first post on my iphone, to see the picture of the FB msg, it comes up, but as I zoom in, the pic moves off screen to the right, so you cant see what it is lol I mean its almost 2013 and you cant view pics on ur iphone, lol. N its not just this pic it is every pic on NSC veers off to the right, off screen as if someone doesnt want me to see the f***ing picture. Pricks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here