Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandy Hook Hoax shooting?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why is the location of the Sandy Hook killing highlighted on a map in the Batman film?

you're right, the makers of Batman filmed a scene with the words "Sandy Hook" on a map over a year before the event occured there. not only were they aware of the plan, but they wanted to tell people about it. makes perfect sence.

still no answer on the fake picture i see. you'd rather take up another tangent. are you going to go down the more than one shooter or LIBOR link next, you've covered most the others.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
what more frightening is there's a whole sub-cult of these loons.

Why are they loons? and what's worrying you about them?
Do you not think the Loons are the ones you've seen on TV of recent? I think the sub-cult of loons you should worry about are the ones who are actually sick fucks ie MP Cyril Smith, Sir Jimmy Saville, Max Clifford, The queens butler, Paul Daniels, Gary Glitter, Freddie starr, Wilfrid Brambell, Rolf Harris etc.
I know this is a football forum so my thread is a bit off the social spectrum but a famous football commentator is also under speculation!
Maybe the hoax killings and the nurses mystery death are so you forget what the news actually is!

'It's a beautiful game'

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
you're right, the makers of Batman filmed a scene with the words "Sandy Hook" on a map over a year before the event occured there.

And you think that's just coincidence? I respect if you do think that. It's just, I don't.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Sorry to be a pain but could you prove to me it's fake?

you are a pain because i've already spelt it out more than once. the graphic is bodged, the line isnt straight or complete and if you go to the current page it purports to be, you see there is no "joined" graphic at all, by default its not on the base of the timeline if present at all. i would go further and point out the second picture you post doesnt even raise any questions as the posts are dated the 14th the day of the events.

also interested to hear why you copy/pasted a post from David Icke forum, cant you write your own?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
also interested to hear why you copy/pasted a post from David Icke forum, cant you write your own?

I'm as interested to know how much time you have on your hands? Well spotted sir. I copy and pasted it. The comments weren't mine. You caught me me buddy.
Now go get your Brownie point.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
you are a pain because i've already spelt it out more than once. the graphic is bodged, the line isnt straight or complete and if you go to the current page it purports to be, you see there is no "joined" graphic at all, by default its not on the base of the timeline if present at all. i would go further and point out the second picture you post doesnt even raise any questions as the posts are dated the 14th the day of the events.

That doesn't prove anything, you just written up what you think and expect me to reply saying " well that proves that then, you couldn't be more right!"
Sorry but it will take more than that to convince me that the killings aren't a Hoax.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Its on safari

A) A workaround is to hold down your thumb on the picture and an option will come up allowing you to 'Save Image'. Then open up in Photos where you can zoom in on the image properly.

B) Or download Tapatalk which allows you to zoom in on the image without saving.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
That doesn't prove anything, you just written up what you think and expect me to reply saying " well that proves that then, you couldn't be more right!"
Sorry but it will take more than that to convince me that the killings aren't a Hoax.

it proves that the picture, and the story you are peddleing, is itself a hoax. you clearly want to believe there is something more to the events of Sandy Hook and will believe anything that fits that belief. you probably believe that Lanza and Holmes from the Aurora shootings were at camp together two years ago where they were first drugged and started training for their parts.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It's a conspiracy to keep you from seeing the truth!

Exactly. The Killings were a hoax. It's called a false flag so our attention is diverted away from what's really going on. I'm not being funny but everyone on NSC would of called me a nutjob 6 months ago for mentioning that the bbc is pretty much a pedo ring. Why not speculate now we know there is a lot of shifty stuff going on behind the media.
Do you know much about North korea?

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Dear Mr Truth, you still have responded to the point that 9.1 MILLION crimes reported in the UK are all attributed to GUNS (which they are NOT), or could it be you talk utter RUBBISH - Sorry but for the entire 7 pages of this thread, in my OPINION you have splurted utter rubbish, not backed your ASSUMPTIONS with ANY FACTUAL evidence, and shown little respect for those who were impacted by this tradegy. I understand that there are cover ups and things happen that are manipulated by the media, but you my friend are trying to find something that does not EXIST! Jog on find a new hobby.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
it proves that the picture, and the story you are peddleing, is itself a hoax. you clearly want to believe there is something more to the events of Sandy Hook and will believe anything that fits that belief. you probably believe that Lanza and Holmes from the Aurora shootings were at camp together two years ago where they were first drugged and started training for their parts.

So why was Sandy Hook highlighted on a map in the Batman film which by chance staged the exact same sort of shooting in a cinema?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Dear Mr Truth, you still have responded to the point that 9.1 MILLION crimes reported in the UK are all attributed to GUNS (which they are NOT), or could it be you talk utter RUBBISH - Sorry but for the entire 7 pages of this thread, in my OPINION you have splurted utter rubbish, not backed your ASSUMPTIONS with ANY FACTUAL evidence, and shown little respect for those who were impacted by this tradegy. I understand that there are cover ups and things happen that are manipulated by the media, but you my friend are trying to find something that does not EXIST! Jog on find a new hobby.

Is that you Ernest?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Dear Mr Truth, you still have responded to the point that 9.1 MILLION crimes reported in the UK are all attributed to GUNS (which they are NOT), .

You are correct, I got it wrong and made an obvious f*** up, woopsy doo!

Sorry if you've been waiting up all night for me to explain my mistake but i am glad to come of help.

(Does the use of Capitals for whole words mean you are shouting?)

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
So why was Sandy Hook highlighted on a map...

it isnt. a place is marked as that name on a fictious map. if you went through every film Hollywood produced, you'd find jut about every place name in America referenced somewhere. why that place name? maybe its where the writer was born? or his wife? or an ex? the set designer comes from there? an in joke? no, its because they wanted to tell you that there would be a horrific indident there a year later, that makes much more sence :facepalm:
shame no one ever noticed before isnt it?

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
You are correct, I got it wrong and made an obvious f*** up, woopsy doo!

Sorry if you've been waiting up all night for me to explain my mistake but i am glad to come of help.

(Does the use of Capitals for whole words mean you are shouting?)

No shouting here, it's XMAS after all. But your attitude to getting it wrong sums up this whole debate, you are happy to SHOUT about what you believe but when real FACTS are presented you become suddenly VERY defensive and obscene and show little ACKNOWLEDGEMENT for others OPINION and if you can make one mistake then I suspect you COULD make many more (already happended). I read the thread for what it is worth just 20 minutes ago and now feel I will NEVER get these 20 mins back. Good LUCK on your quest to find the TRUTH, but rememeber it may not ALWAYS be so COMPLICATED as you THINK.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

I suggest you re-read Edna's post on Sandy Hook Hoax shooting? - Page 6 and try on what she is saying for a week. You don't have to believe it. Just try it on. And if it doesn't work for you, fine, can it. However, there is value in what she is saying. And wasn't it you who was asking a mod earlier for pointers over where you may need some guidance?

You see conspiracies everywhere. Consider it's very possible that that's a reflection on you/your personality/thought-processes as much as what's actually going on in the world. Seeing beyond what's on the surface is a valuable analytical skill. At the moment, you are mis-applying it and sometimes it's even stopping you from seeing the bloody obvious because it's right in front of your face (e.g. The Guardian article).

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
So why was Sandy Hook highlighted on a map in the Batman film which by chance staged the exact same sort of shooting in a cinema?

If you genuinely believe that the Sandy Hook shootings were some sort of state-sponsored act in order to feed into the gun law debate, and that the inspiration and location for the shootings came from a Batman film, I truly believe that you belong in a secure mental institution.

Beyond a Facebook page, which couldn't be a more obvious fake if it tried, and some illogical videos, you have not produced a shred of evidence to back-up your theory. Whenever you are challenged, you put the emphasis on somebody else to prove that you are talking nonsense.

I really don't know what you're trying to achieve by peddling this utter, utter bollocks. 99.99% of the world would think you a cretin for even suggesting the shootings were a hoax, without examining your 'reasons'. Why don't you surprise us all by putting forward a coherent argument in your own words as to what happened, rather than settling for badly faked web pages, half-baked videos and copying and pasting someone else's posts from another forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here