Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandoza

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sorry Sandaza
He showed more in 45 minutes about a strikers role than Wood and Barnes rolled together.
With match time and keeping fit he could do well for us IMHO.

Last edited:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
He does look a real handful. He would score a lot of goals if he could keep fit.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I kind of agree, I think he was ok when he came on. Little bit more fitness and I think he has something to offer. Let us not also forget that he has played a total of about 80 mins and scored 2 goals.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Im really on the fence with Fran. At times he show's that he is a good striker and at some times he has shots that my nan could score. He needs to improve slightly and i did notice that he does stupid things like square up to people and act stupid.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looked lively to me. At least he was getting shots off, even if they did go over the bar. I thought he scored the goal today - from the angle of the replay shown on Norwegian (?) tele, it looked as if Taricco's header was going just wide until Sandoza got a boot to it

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Rather watch him than Barnes TBH

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Looks like one of those players who seems to get in good positions.
Won a penalty, scored a goal, could have had 2 or 3 more. Has potential.
I like him.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Some of these comments are bloody retarded. HE SCORED, keeping us in the tournament, he won the penalty, he got into positions, he worked his socks off...in his first game back from a long injury. Just shut the f*** up and sit down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here