Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza's Brighton Hell and not liking Poyet

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
First Graeme "chip me I'm shit" Smith, now Fran "talks horseshit" Sandaza giving it the large now they are in Scotland saying how bad it is down here, gotta laugh really :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
First Graeme "chip me I'm shit" Smith, now Fran "talks horseshit" Sandaza giving it the large now they are in Scotland saying how bad it is down here, gotta laugh really :lolol:
Graeme Smith is now playing in Azerbaijan :lol:
Maybe the horse should have gone to the gulf when he had the chance.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Azerbaijan, is that a move upwards, sideways down or into hiding :shrug:
Hard to say but one thing is for sure, Hibs binned him off as quickly as they could.

Probably he wanted to leave because no one was washing his pants for him, or something.

Oct 25, 2003
i'd have sympathy with him if the strikers ahead of him weren't scoring and the team wasn't doing well and he STILL wasn't getting in the team

but murray, barnes and wood scored about 50 goals between them, and we won the league.....he just wasn't good enough to get in the team

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Guess who?

Attachments

• donkey.jpg
    donkey.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 259

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
did anyone see any of the attendances in the scottish prem last weekend, a 3k and a 7k.....complete joke really. inverness is a small fishing village the last i knew too.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It's interesting that it's Sandaza, and not Agdestein, who has a face like a Norse.

(Oh, come on, it IS Friday after all!)

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
It's interesting that it's Sandaza, and not Agdestein, who has a face like a Norse.

(Oh, come on, it IS Friday after all!)

BAD DA BAAA. You're right, it's Friday.
Am I the only one who wants to see a bit of Agdestein first team action - when does development squad success evolve to 10mins cameo?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Marginalised ex-player in 'slag the manager off because he wouldn't play him' shocker.

Next week's big exclusive: Sandaza praises St Johnstone manager as being 'a genius'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here