Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza.....

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Sandaza is on the verge of signing for Rangers.

Begs the question, is Scottish football that bad or did Gus let go the big striker we have been missing all season?

Personally I haven't got a clue!!!!!!!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
steven%20thomson_633591464044062500.jpg

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Not going to lie. I was always a fan of Sandaza, he didn't really get his chance but when he came on he got the goals we needed which is what a striker does. He's started off very well in the SPL and it'll be interesting to see how he gets on at Rangers.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I liked Sandaza, hilariously shit build up play but he always managed to be there when he was needed, I do genuinely think we should've offered him another year.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Who knows, could be the worst signing Rangers ever make.

One thing I am sure of is that any success he has will obviously "prove" Scottish football is shit because no-one has ever heard of a player succeeding elsewhere.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Ahhh yes, that would be the reasonably average-mediocre player for us when we were a League One side that is now an average-mediocre player, mostly a sub, in the SPL. How very relevant. Thread closed.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Ahhh yes, that would be the reasonably average-mediocre player for us when we were a League One side that is now an average-mediocre player, mostly a sub, in the SPL. How very relevant. Thread closed.

I bow to your obvious superior knowledge

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
He is not very good.he scored a few goals for us late in games.in the few games that he started he did nothing.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Should we have kept him? Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, it's a bit like thinking about locking the stable door after the horse has bolted!

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Sandaza is on the verge of signing for Rangers.

Begs the question, is Scottish football that bad or did Gus let go the big striker we have been missing all season?

Personally I haven't got a clue!!!!!!!

Or it could just be a case of the big two in Glasgow signing up anybody half decent from the poorer teams to lessen any potential threat when playing them.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Or it could just be a case of the big two in Glasgow signing up anybody half decent from the poorer teams to lessen any potential threat when playing them.

I don't think any lesser team in the SPL poses a 'potential threat' to either Celtic or Rangers. How do Celtic or Rangers fans get excited when the first goal of three or four goes in at Ibrox/Celtic Park (or is it Parkhead?) against a bunch of part time footballers/postmen and chimney sweeps. I know I would have absolutely no passion watching such a contest - vaguely like the Wrexham match where I didn't really care who scored and was happy for Wrexham to score and even win the game.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He knows how to find the net and always seems to be in the right place,but he does sod all else,mind you he's a striker so scoring goals is what he's employed to do.You have to say that scottish football is dire as all the top stars are ex average championship players.

Good luck to the lad and i hope he gets a nice tidy wage:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here