Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza.....

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
we've missed out on him. OK he was slow, unorthodoxed, flat footed but new how to score goals ( glass finisher ). good luck to him.

You could say he had the NOSE to SNIFF OUT chances...

The thing is that last season Barnes, Murray and Wood were all far better all round players.

Pity really because he'd probably have got a bit of a look in this season maybe.

Oct 25, 2003
Ahhh yes, that would be the reasonably average-mediocre player for us when we were a League One side that is now an average-mediocre player, mostly a sub, in the SPL. How very relevant. Thread closed.

several years later though.........at the time he was the captain of a mid table SPL side, but was a fairly average league 1 midfielder........i could also name graeme smith as another example, first choice goalkeeper for a mid table SPL side, awful league 1 goalkeeper.........or dirk lehmann, decent scoring record in SPL, awful in League 1

so it is relevent, the SPL is awful

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
several years later though.........at the time he was the captain of a mid table SPL side, but was a fairly average league 1 midfielder........i could also name graeme smith as another example, first choice goalkeeper for a mid table SPL side, awful league 1 goalkeeper.........or dirk lehmann, decent scoring record in SPL, awful in League 1

so it is relevent, the SPL is awful

Fair enough, but the circumstances of signing both Smith and Thomson were a bit dubious, I think it might be worth considering that neither were quite the player we were led to believe they were when we signed them. Lehman was shit.

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
Rangers current squad is awful, one of the worst in their history, walter smith worked wonders winning the last 3 titles with that lot. I also think sandaza deserved another year but gus obviously didn't rate him, maybe celtic might come in for him, they're desperate to offload that greek donkey (he's so shit i've forgotten his name) up front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here