Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
i thought he did ok couple of nice flick ons and passes would maybe be better playing off murray than the other way round at times he looked as if he was leading the line with glenn playing off of him i dont think thats his game , he certainly does not deserve slatting he did a job.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
He was terrible. I would of rather of seen Adgestein.

Maybe not at the start but if the game had gone better he could have come on. Instead as we spurned the pen and could not put Swindon to bed, it was right Gus made the subs he did.

Out to grass for me next season.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Ok at this level - not up to championship. Not worth a contract next season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
LOL I thought he was fecking awful today and had the wrong footwear on. Still I won't judge a player on one performance but this was a big chance for him to do well and prove himself - he didn't take it.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
We usually play with one winger and two forwards, who hold the ball up or flick it on, and bring in the other forward or a midfielder. Today we played with what looked like two wide players, of which one was GM, leaving FS looking a little isolated. Due to this thinness up front, we ended up playing a bit deeper than normal and made Swindon look better than they were...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He did ok in the first half. Kept the ball well, released it at the right time, some nice touches, and one move in particular where he made his presence felt in the area, combined nicely with Glenn which resulted in a perfect knock-down for Sparrow which he drilled just wide.

He looked knackered after an hour, but then he so rarely plays the 90. I wouldn't discard him too lightly. He's a big awkward workhorse, and whilst he'll never be a 1st choice striker, I think he has something to offer as a squad player.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I thought Fran worked quite hard, tracked back and won the ball deep in the middle of the park alot of time. But he didn't do enough for me, to say he is worthy of a start upfront with Muzzer. More of an impact player off the bench IMO.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I cannot UNDERSTAND why the LIKES of 'No goals but costs £50millions' Torres AND Villa are IN the Spanish NATIONAL team and SUPER Frank Santana does not get a SNIFF :angry::angry::angry:

Is it black magic (woman)?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
played well and did everything but score, very pleased for him to finally get 90 minutes!

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I reckon if the man who has taken us to 13 points clear at the top of the table reckons Sandaza is good enough for the club, I shall feel compelled to go along with him. But it would seem that a lot of posters on here know better.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
He just ran around and either commited a foul or just did nothing. Someone behind me said " for the size of him he wins nothing in the air ". SO true. I hope Gus doesn't start him again this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here