Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thought he did well today. Some good flicks for Murray.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure he's worth a start tho. Impact sub role seems to be where he can count most, and only then as a fox in the box. Or rather a horse in the box :lol:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He worked hard. He did help set up a fair few chances but not enough to warrant future starts i dont think

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah, a few nices touches and link ups with Murray but also a lot of dodgy moments that show why he's probably best as a sub. Although I'm not sure why Murray was playing so deep today and if he'd played coser to Sandaza it might have made him look a bit better.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep agree with all that, he is still our fourth striker as things stand. But good enough for that.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I thought he was terrible today.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Reminded me of Liam Dickinson, especially the fact he was dreadful in the air despite his height.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I did'nt go today but from what I've seen of him this season I really dont think he'll be here next season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Reminded me of Liam Dickinson, especially the fact he was dreadful in the air despite his height.
He was nowhere near that bad.
I don't think he won a single header, but he didn't look like he had bananas where his feet should be either.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Does his best work in the box but we didn't get the ball in the box enough. He is not the player to hold the ball up or start a flowing passing move

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought overall he was decent.

When he had the ball at his feet he made some great passes. He set Noone through with a great chance to make it 2-0 shortly after the penalty, but Noone was seemingly a little too tired to produce an end product, he also put a good ball in for Murray for the second goal. He won us some free kicks which helped ease the pressure on defence. He even won a couple of flick on headers (not quite as bad in that area as dickinson). Also came back to help in defence completing a few partial/scrambled clearances.

On the other hand, when he didn't have the ball I thought he looked a little lost, running around chasing the ball as if he didn't know what his role was. I think if he was given a run of games he would get used to his role and would develop a better understanding with Murray. If wood isn't ready, and Barnes isn't fit for the next game I would not be too worried based on what I saw today.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here